Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Ivy Smiley
"

I'm giving you background and the starting of the story in this chapter. Hope you like it. Some of the credit goes to my friend Justin.

"
Since the beginning of time there was a world like no other. It was formed before even the humans were. It is a rock in space. A rock like no other. It is not the size of an ordinary rock. It's the size of a sixteen story mansion. It is full of different weathers.It is a planet right near Earth but you can not see it, even if you look really hard. So don't try to hard to look or your eyes will fill up with salt water.
In the beginning of time there was only seventeen in the population of pomeii. They had no language but they could understand each other by using hand signals. So they mated and created twenty-five more population. In this population they created the first communication device from colorize (a type of liquid that comes out of trees) and wood.They thought of the idea looking up one night at Earth and seeing lights. They haven't seen them before that night. Then a few nights later they saw things surrounding the Earth and they wanted to try o communicate with these things. So it takes them twelve nights to find the correct device to try to communicate with the things but instead when they try to communicate with it, it starts playing millions of 'videos' of talking species. The population built communication devices for everyone there and the high brain volumes increased when they began learning the human language called English. Then they began calling their population the Pomeiians,then they gave each new born one different name for each.
The leader of Pomeii comes to each home to touch the forehead to show the leader blesses it and to give the child its name if the parents of the new born insist upon the name. If the parents do not like the name the leader gives it then they simply ask for another name and that is what they get. 
The leader was chosen through a system we call volenteerage. They have to be at least five years old and had a gatherer , resources , and builder job. There was only four in the twenty-five that had that much experience but there was a votage. Once they voted they're first leader (Mearmec) they changed the population name to the Mearmerc in honor of mearmerc their first leader and the creator of the system.
 Once Mearmec began getting into the hold of things, everything started going wrong. The devices got signal to something else. It said that the mighty Pandora found out about the  Mearmec people and Pomeii. They thought to themselves "Lets take over this world and make it ours.Control it and make every meramec a slave." Pandora want to be in control of all the planets, they will do anything to get other planets.They were a population whose world was destroyed from nuclear astronauts that landed on their planet. They conquer other planets that have the same atmosphere as them so that they'll have more land to mate. They travel in huge ships called Subdrons. They want to be in control of everything, even the planet Earth that sides by Pomeii. 
When the people of Pomeii found out about Pandora and how they want to take over their planet. They started getting really scared. When Mearmecians  The people want to leave Mearmec to head to Earth, thinking it would be a lot better then staying on Mearmec that would get controled over before Earth since Pomeii never really had any interactions with any other planets
Mearmec started to getting worried about this threat in Pandora. He didn't want to his people to be scared and didn't want his people to leave the planet.


© 2014 Ivy Smiley


Author's Note

Ivy Smiley
Thank you for reading and have a great day.
Please give me a review to let me know what you think of the Prologue.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

that is really awesome, it is starting really awesome, once we put everything together, it will be amazing!!!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Ivy Smiley

9 Years Ago

No problemo (:
Justin

9 Years Ago

i think we have a great start
Ivy Smiley

9 Years Ago

I also think we do. The book will be worth the work in thought of everything hopefully.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 11, 2014
Last Updated on June 12, 2014
Tags: Alien, ET, Scifi, Galaxy Wars, Planets, Earth, Fiction, History, Life, Home


Author

Ivy Smiley
Ivy Smiley

Rossville, GA



About
I'm a writer/novelist in fiction. I'm not normally one to write fan-fiction. I'm one to write about worlds and people who live in situations they're in. It's just my style of writing. Unique is one wa.. more..

Writing