Chapter Two: That Escalated Quickly.

Chapter Two: That Escalated Quickly.

A Chapter by Izaya Orihara
"

Chapter Two of my fanfic~~! This is the chapter where things go a little male x male.

"

I could feel Shizu-chan’s eyes glare into the top of my head. I felt my tears roll down my cheeks, and they hit the tiles with a loud dripping noise. Why did it have to be so loud?! Why did I have to cry in front of him of all people?! I felt like some kind of sad, pathetic high-school girl! I let go of Shizu-chan’s sleeve, letting my heavy arms weigh me down by my sides. My legs were trembling… I wanted to fall down to my knees, but I would never allow myself to do that! I felt something warm under my chin, which seemed soft at first, but it grew strength as it moved, forcing me to look up. Shizu-chan used his thumb and finger to hold my chin roughly, and he looked at me quizzically.

 

“Why the hell is a flea like you…” Shizu-chan began as I closed my eyes, not wanting to look at him. “Crying like that…?” Shizu-chan finished, his voice low.

 

I kept my eyes screwed shut, which allowed me to feel myself tremble. “I - I can’t leave, Shizu-chan…” I admitted, and his grip on my chin tightened. “You’re lucky I’m not pissed off today. I’ll refrain from beating the absolute s**t out of you. What the f**k are you talking about?” Shizu-chan asked as I screwed my eyes shut, trying to pry away Shizu-chan’s fingers. “Sh-Shizu-chan…! Th-that hurts…!” I stuttered, and nearly fell when the blond let go suddenly. I took a few steps back, trying to decide if I should tell Shizu-chan about Neo. For all I knew, Shizu-chan could be Neo, and I wouldn’t even know because of that stupid voice recognition! Yet again, Shizu-chan wouldn’t force me to go to him like Neo does. Why would Shizu-chan want information on the Dollars if he were a member? Even so, what if Neo found out that I told somebody about him?! About his plans?! My thoughts were interrupted when Shizu-chan grabbed my shoulders forcefully, pinning me to the wall. “Izaya!” He yelled, my head hitting the wall with a thump. I heard something crack, and my head hurt. I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out. “Oh, s**t…! Izaya, I didn’t mean…!” I heard Shizu-chan call out angrily, but he sounded far away. “Shizu…” I began, my head hurting as I began to grow limp. I felt myself fall forward slightly, before my world was submerged in black.

 

**Shizuo’s P.O.V**

 

S**t!

 

How the hell did I get myself into this situation?! I should’ve just kicked Izaya out of my house when I had the chance…! I shook my head, holding the limp figure in my arms. I sighed, slinging him over my right shoulder, careful not to disturb the bandages on his right arm. I threw him on the couch lazily, looking at the dent in the wall that his thick head had made. You could see that he had been crying… I didn’t like that. Why had he been crying? I never even found out. When his sisters were killed in front of him less than a year ago, yeah, he cried, of course he did, and he cried strongly, like he did now. Nobody had gotten killed, or else it’d be on the news. So… what drove him to this? He didn’t seem sad, no… He looked… scared…?

 

No, that wasn’t possible. Izaya wasn’t scared of s**t. As I mentioned before, throw a vending machine, and this retard just grins. D****t, he’s only been out for, what, two minutes? I already wanted him to wake up! I needed answers!

 

D****t Izaya…. Why are you so confusing…?

 

**Izaya’s P.O.V**

 

I felt a phone in my jeans go off. The one on my right pocket was for Izaya, and the one in my left was for Kanra…

 

Guess which one was going off?

 

I opened my eyes, only to see Shizu-chan’s mess of dirty hair as he reached into my pocket, pulling out the phone. “H-Hey…!” I protested weakly, but Izaya shook his head. “Oh no you don’t! You’ve been talking in your sleep you damned flea! There’s someone calling on this phone, who is somehow able to scare the s**t outta you!” Shizu-chan argued, opening the phone and pressing it to his ear. Knowing Neo, he’d start talking before he got a response. He always did, so Shizu-chan was pretty much about to get the dirt about what’s going on~~! I didn’t want that~~! I reached forward, opening my mouth to protest, but Shizu-chan merely slammed his hand against my mouth with his left hand, and stepped on my stomach with his right foot. I strained my ears, but it was no use. I couldn’t hear what Neo was saying.

 

I tried to tell what was going on in the conversation by looking at Shizu-chan’s subtle change in facial expressions, and the small bits of dialogue I got from Shizu-chan. Toward the beginning, I got that Neo thought he was talking to me, and I had finally started using a voice changer. Suddenly, Shizu-chan closed the phone and glared at me, his hand still jammed against my mouth. “What the f**k did you get yourself into…?!” Shizu-chan asked, still failing to move his hand away from my mouth. “Mmmhnmnnnm…!” I muffled, not really trying to say anything, so I could point out that I wasn’t able to answer. Instead of removing his hand, however, Shizu-chan merely grinned, pushing his foot harder on my stomach. “Would you look at that? I got the flea reduced to a mumbling mess…” Shizu-chan teased.

 

No!

 

Oh, god no!

 

Shizu-chan felt as if he were in control! No, no, no, no, no! I immediately tried to pry off his hand, but Shizu-chan merely lifted his right hand, grabbing both of my wrists at once as he pinned them above my head. However, in order to do this, Shizu-chan had to put his right knee on by left side, and his left knee on my right, pinning me under his weight. I screwed my eyes shut. “Mmhmmm!” I cried out, and Shizu-chan let out a low, dark chuckle. I had never seen Shizu-chan like this before. He wasn’t doing this because he was pissed off with me, I know that much. “Do you have any idea how long I’ve waited to be able to reduce you to this mess? Now you’re less than a flea!” Shizu-chan teased, and I daringly opened my eyes into slits. Shizu-chan still held my arms with his right hand, but moved his left hand down into my jacket pocket, pulling out one of my two knives, grinning as he threw it over his shoulder. “You won’t be needing this…!” Shizu-chan teased, reaching for my other knife. “St-stop, Shizu-chan, you’re so m-mean~~!” I stuttered. Why was I stuttering? Why was my voice going high? Shizu-chan grinned as he held my own knife to my chest, the thin fabric of my shirt ripping easily, leaving a hole. “That was my intention…!” Shizu-chan threatened, slicing a thin, shallow cut down to my stomach, ripping my shirt in two. D****t, I felt so weak… My head still hurt, and I felt my face grow hot… Wait… I was blushing?! Why the hell was I blushing?! I shouldn’t be… Should I? No, no, that’s ridiculous! I shouldn’t be experiencing any emotions from this, let alone one such as this! I squirmed underneath Shizu-chan as blood began to run down my chest. “Sh-Shizu-chan… P-please…” I began, but this only seemed to encourage him, as he threw the knife away. “That’s right you little s**t, beg…!” Shizu-chan ordered. Usually, I would do no such thing, but I was defenceless, and no moron, either. I knew when I was in over my head. “Shizu-chan, p-p-please… L-let me go~~…!” I begged, but the brute merely pressed more weight onto me, how much did he weigh, anyway?! I cried out in pain, making the blond chuckle. “I could get used to your cries of pain, Izaya.” Shizu-chan teased, making me blush more for some reason. “D-don’t say that…! Y-You sound like a f*****g p-p-pervert~~…!” I replied. “Maybe I am a pervert. You ever think of that?” Shizu-chan teased.

 

Crap, not good, not good! Shizu-chan was a perv! If we were positioned like this…! Not good! I only just considered the fact that I may have a small crush just a few minutes ago! Things can’t go this fast! “Y-yeah, right!” I argued, but Shizu-chan merely grinned, leaning in close to my ear. “Do you have a problem with that…?!” He whispered hoarsely, breathing hot air into my ear. D****t Shizu-chan, stop! I’m already hot enough as it is! I don’t need you blowing hot air in my ear!

 

I squirmed around more, trying to free my hands. “St-stop…!” I begged, looking up at him. My eyes were no match for his golden ones, and I was forced to look away. Shizu-chan pressed his lips to my ear, whispering words I never wanted to hear, especially from him~~!

 

“I’m in love with you, you idiot…!” Shizu-chan whispered angrily.

 

 

**Shizuo’s P.O.V**

 

I heard Izaya gasp at my confession, and his eyes widened. “You don’t believe me, do you…?” I asked, knowing it to be true. That little a*****e probably thought that I was just trying to get a reaction, huh? Izaya shook his head. “Y-you’re lying.” Izaya stated. This was the first conversation I’d had with him where he’s lost that annoying chirp in his voice. “I’ll prove it.” I assured, but Izaya seemed to struggle more. “Don’t!” He warned, but I merely grinned. This is what I wanted. To see him squirming underneath me… I won.

 

I leaned forward, forcing Izaya’s face to look at me with my free hand as I pressed my lips against his.

 

I heard Izaya moan a little, but I couldn’t tell if it was because he liked it or disliked it. In all honesty, I didn’t care. I was going to do whatever I wanted to him. If he tried to get away, I could just threaten him like how Neo had. It was that simple. I had waited for a long while to have Izaya this way… My patience must have hit its end. I flicked my eyes open slightly, to see if Izaya was still trying to get away. To my mild surprise, he wasn’t. Izaya had closed his eyes lightly, and it took me a moment to realise that he was kissing me back. I felt my grip on his hands loosen, and I let go, moving my fingers through his hair. Izaya’s left hand rested on my shoulder, while his right went to my chest. I felt him fiddling with the buttons on my waistcoat, until it was loose. I pulled away for air, and I looked down at Izaya’s panting face. He looked so cute, so fragile. I grinned as the fingers on his right hand wrapped around my white shirt. “You’re a little eager, don’t you think?” I asked, and Izaya’s face went a bright red. “Sh-shut up…” Izaya protested. What did they call this kind of attitude…? Wasn’t it… Tsundere? Yeah, that was it. Sighing, I removed my shirt, and Izaya snuck glances at my chest, believing that I couldn’t see. Grinning, I pulled him up by the hood of that stupid jacket of his. I pulled off his torn shirt and jacket, kissing him again. Izaya seemed just as shocked as before, but he moved his fingers over my muscles, regardless.

 

I yanked on his hair slightly with my left hand, forcing my tongue between his closed lips. I felt Izaya try to push away, and I let him this time. He better have a pretty damn good reason to interrupt…!

 

Izaya winced as more blood leaked from the shallow wound I gave him, and I grinned, keeping eye contact as I leant in, licking the wound. I felt Izaya shudder as I pushed him back onto the lounge. “Sh-Shizuuu~~…!” Izaya called, and I lifted my head, kissing him quickly.

 

“I thought I told you not to call me that…”

 

 



© 2014 Izaya Orihara


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

ahhh!!! next chapter please :) gotta know what the blonde's going to do next~~ wow izaya is too cute in this

thank you for writing ^o^

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Izaya Orihara

10 Years Ago

o///o

Ah, thank you for reading it~~!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

484 Views
1 Review
Added on April 10, 2014
Last Updated on May 22, 2014
Tags: male, man, gay, homo, durarara, izaya, shizuo, shizaya, fiction


Author

Izaya Orihara
Izaya Orihara

Tokyo, Shinjuku, Australia



About
I've been writing since I was 12, but I've only started taking it seriously ever since I was 13, nearly 14. I am only 15 now, and I've already been published in a "Young Writers" magazine~~! And al.. more..

Writing
Lonely Lonely

A Story by Izaya Orihara





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5