Remember me

Remember me

A Poem by Rose Masen
"

..You’ll see me everywhere. Deep within the clouds, floating across the sky...

"
One day you’ll see. You’ll see me everywhere. Deep within the clouds, floating across the sky, the sun setting around your pure, human eyes.

You will feel as though your alone, deprived of time, as the sun sets and the moon begins its rise.

You do not physically see me, but in the very back of your mind, in the very deepest of thoughts,

You can still feel me; emotionally you remember, mentally you draw vivid memories, spiritually, through you, I run freely.

I am not lost or gone, I am invisible. But a true believer is installed within you.

You can feel me blowing around you, through the flowers of brilliant colors, and you wrap your inner being around the belief that I’m there; not so much in wonder.

You worry you will misplace my memory if I am not thought of every passing minute,

But just know that I am with you, always. No matter what happens. That was the promise made. Wasn’t it?

Please do not damper your precious eyes no longer, every minute you let dissipate is a moment you could have spent, grasping time and your memories, becoming stronger.

Do not walk saddened and disgruntled because of my absence; remember the good times, the embraces, quality time, the love shared on many levels, all at its finest.

Do not dwell on the last thoughts of me; those were not my final hours,

They were the reasons to learn gratitude, appreciation and love, not through swells of tears, but through cleansing showers.

That one day has come, and now you finally see. You see me everywhere. Deep within the clouds, floating across the sky, the sun setting around your new, sure, human eyes.

You don’t feel alone, or deprived of time, because you know when I left, the moon never set, and the sun continues to rise.

© 2011 Rose Masen


Author's Note

Rose Masen
Reviews, my love's. Pleeeease..:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I love some of the lines in this write...the write is very raw, which you will see later in life and re-edit later...but I don't want to take away the rawness from your write..the words and descriptive lines are there...once you see that...you won't have to draw your writes out long...just your beautiful description. I hope that helps...hopefully, a little bit lol.

This line drew me in....

"One day you’ll see. You’ll see me everywhere. Deep within the clouds, floating across the sky, the sun setting around your pure, human eyes."

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This was a beautiful and angelic piece... It just screams with poise and sophistication. Excellent write

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

@ Everett- Yes, it sure did. And I see EXACTLY what you mean. Thank you!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I love some of the lines in this write...the write is very raw, which you will see later in life and re-edit later...but I don't want to take away the rawness from your write..the words and descriptive lines are there...once you see that...you won't have to draw your writes out long...just your beautiful description. I hope that helps...hopefully, a little bit lol.

This line drew me in....

"One day you’ll see. You’ll see me everywhere. Deep within the clouds, floating across the sky, the sun setting around your pure, human eyes."

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

239 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 6, 2011
Last Updated on February 6, 2011

Author

Rose Masen
Rose Masen

Somewhere around here, FL



About
I bury my inadequacies in my writing, and resurrect my confidence with my finished pieces. -Rose. more..

Writing
Alone Alone

A Poem by Rose Masen