Ever After

Ever After

A Story by Jerald Infant Jeyarethinam
"

"Ever the two shall wander, Seeking each other"

"

Prologue: Now, Carl knew that he needed to take a long way back. Now, he knew that happy endings were left to fairy tales.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carl opened his eyes to the brightening light from above. He was lying flat on his back. He was still feeling frenzy. As he stood up, he realized that he wasn't in the place he should be. Everything was blank around him. His heart became much heavier for every step he took. Maybe it realized that it’s not in the place it should be anymore, he thought. Nature always has a reputation to live up to. It is every bit as relentless as it ever could be, proving every once in a while it’s supremacy and our fragility.The heavy wind blowing towards him wasn't much helping to ignore this fact either.

‘Maybe I should sit for a while’, He eased himself on to the ground.

His eyes started to lower themselves. They should, he thought. After all the happenings they had witnessed. But he couldn't sleep. He fixed his head on the rock and looked up at the light, letting the rays impregnate his face. He took the locket that was hanging around his neck, keeping it in his arms. He took a deep breath, before he opened it. Because, he knew he’d be lost inside the memories of his past. Today was the same day; it was gifted to him from her.

‘Quite ironical’, He realized.

This was more than a gift from her. He could still remember that eventful day, as if, they were happening right now. He opened his locket and there was a photo of her and him, together. Maybe this will be the only way he’d ever be able to see her again. This thought made him suffocate from the inside. He looked at the words written over the frame

“Together Forever”

Time seemed to freeze. But later he realized that time had already been frozen.

“I promise you, we will always be together forever”, he could still hear her whisper down his ears.

He opened his eyes to realize that her voice was just the product of the thoughts he created. He noticed a small droplet of water over the locket. He looked up to see whether it was raining, but he figured that it wasn't the cloud , but rather his eyes shedding their tears. It took a moment though, he mustered up a smile. He started to hold the locket even firmer inside his palm. He looked up at the sky or whatever it was.

“Why make someone go through something that he doesn't want to, eventually knowing the end but keeping him hoping for a change in the script to come by which never would”

He wanted to ask someone, but no one was around to give him the answer he wanted. Even if there had been someone, that wouldn't have made much of a difference.

“Together Forever”

“Aahh, these whispers… Why can’t I get them off my mind?”

Forgetting is actually a blessing he thought, cursing himself. A bunch of memories of his whole life, which can never be erased were at his disposal.

“Why can’t the memories be like the leaves? Why don’t they wither off when they get old? Why do they cling on?”

He sat there puzzled in silence of his for longing future. He had never imagined in his wildest dreams, a future without her. Now he had a decision to make. He stood up, looked at the locket one more time, kissed it. He kept it on the rock nearby and started to walk along the wind, not knowing where it was leading him, not knowing where his destiny was taking him.

“I never thought it would be this hard to walk away”

Now Carl knew that he needed to take a long way back. Now he knew that happy endings where left to fairy tales.

With too many questions left, he started.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

He looked back and saw the locket disappearing into the wind as if sands where dispersing into thin air. He started to feel very light. He began to fly. He was concealed in total darkness now. He felt very cold. Then he saw a bright light approaching him. It was in the form of a ball. It resembled a small sun. Now Carl knew what would happen to people after they die. He just died a few minutes back, leaving his precious angel all alone in the world he lived in. Carl was rotating in thin air. Just then, he felt his body splash into water. When Carl regained his consciousness, he was lying on a mat that was made of crystal clear glass. He could see several other people around him lying there. He was not in his usual attire anymore, but was dressed in a white cloak. He walked out of that room. He was amazed at what he saw. But he realized that he felt different. To be precise he didn't have any specific feeling. He was neither sad, neither happy. He was calm and composed.

“Welcome Carl, you are in Soul world, level 7” he heard a voice.

As he turned around, he saw a young boy standing next to him. He was speechless.

“I’m sure you are puzzled, everyone feels the same when they come here and if you think me as a boy, you are wrong. I project myself the way I feel like. In this place, you can project the way you want to. Please don’t be alarmed. You are in the highest level of this universe 3. You had been nice in your past lives. You now have a choice at your disposal. You can enter to the universe 4 or stay here and be part of the authorizing committee”

“I want to be with her”

“Oh I see! Your twin flame hasn't reached here yet. Her time has not come yet. You have to wait” Carl didn't know what to reply back.

“You can get your memory tree and recollect all your past life memories and also store your current one” the boy said.

When Carl turned, a tree emerged out of nowhere. Carl went and slept under its branches. He could see all his memories winding before his eyes. He saw her in every memory. They had been travelling together and progressing together from universe 1.

Carl came back to the boy and said “I don’t want to leave this universe without her, I’ll wait”

The boy smiled “Even if you had wanted to, you couldn't have been able to. It was already written that the both of you will traverse together to the next universe”

Carl was a little surprised at what he heard.

“You can go back to earth and be with her in the meantime”

“But how could I? I’m already dead”

“You can go back to her and be her guardian. Her physical side may not be able to contact you. But her spiritual side will. You can be her inner strength.”

“What should I do?”

“Cross that river and you will reach her”

Carl turned and started walking to the river. He immersed himself into the water and swam to the other shore. When he reached the other shore he saw a tree and a girl sitting beneath it. It was her.

'ELLIE'

She ran towards him and pushed herself on him and they floated upwards together.

“I was missing you” she cried

. “I’m here” he comforted.

It was his destiny to be with her and it was her destiny to be with him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

***Twin flames, also called twin souls, are literally the other half of our soul. We each have only one twin, and generally after being split the two went their separate ways, incarnating over and over to gather human experience before coming back together. Ideally, this happens in both of their last lifetimes on the planet so they can ascend together. So you probably haven't had many lifetimes with your twin. Each twin is a complete soul, not half a soul. It is their task to become more whole, balancing their female and male sides, and ideally become enlightened, before reuniting with their twin. This reunion is of two complete and whole beings. All other relationships through all our lives could be said to be "practice" for the twin, the ultimate relationship. 


© 2013 Jerald Infant Jeyarethinam

© 2015 Jerald Infant Jeyarethinam


Author's Note

Jerald Infant Jeyarethinam
Thank you for your valuable comments.
Follow me on twitter @JDotTheWriter!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It was a really good read i couldn't stop reading it

Posted 9 Years Ago


It kept me hooked from the beginning to the end

Posted 9 Years Ago


Thats a great story I really liked it

Posted 9 Years Ago


Jenny Kort

9 Years Ago

Unbelievably good
Jerald Infant Jeyarethinam

9 Years Ago

Wow:) Thanks Jen:)
This is sweet and lovely... fate keep them together forever... I liked it and I enjoy it a lot :D

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Jerald Infant Jeyarethinam

9 Years Ago

Thanks:) Fate can act both ways though:P
The Black Warrior

9 Years Ago

Indeed, I know :P and it was my pleasure ;))
I m nt usd of reading stories.... bt I found ths one nice.. ;) good one I will say!! Keep th good wrk goinnnn!!!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Jerald Infant Jeyarethinam

9 Years Ago

First of all thank you for taking your time in reading this story. Not many people read stories that.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

483 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 15, 2015
Last Updated on January 17, 2015
Tags: twinflames, love, loss, destiny, karma

Author

Jerald Infant Jeyarethinam
Jerald Infant Jeyarethinam

Pasir Ris, Singapore



About
There are actually three types of writers, 1. The ones who write so that their shallow egoistic nature is always filled up with praises. They have this desire to be always talked about, to be remem.. more..

Writing