You'll Never Know

You'll Never Know

A Story by Joey Nizz

Always in doubt, but I stand my ground
Insecure, but strong
Mind always wonders, but always thinks straight
Dumb, but intelligent
Absent, But always present when needed
Unattractive, but I am beautiful
Always alone, but I'm loved
Not a whole, but happy
In melancholy mood, but I smile
Broken, but hey you'll never know.

© 2017 Joey Nizz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The good things you see while you are in the middle of nowhere already. Great comparison. Keep writing. :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thank you im glad you think so ^^
It may look inspiration, for readers, as I can only tell them as inspiration, i cant make them to do, but one who is struggling, knows the pain and value of it, dont grab anything until it is not yours, there is a way to have your own, because you will be punished if you grab others, though at the end, you will show, no just lied, as if not done, but taking advantage or exploiting, something, turns to you as your misery. So be with yourself, dont steal, get what is attached or what you need or what you supposed to get. Hence everyone has their own struggle, but this earth, is everybody's and it will see what it needs to see, because others are also writing fate, dont think if you grab it is just yours, it just shows how much trash you are getting in, you need to clean that, otherwise, you will die with that disease. Righteous ness teaches you right things, only, you will only fall sick, if you eat more or grab free stuff or steal somebody's. Do one thing at a time, which is important to you.

Yes I did really cared then and now also, it was never sympathy, it was just pure care, which turned love and then turned hate, and I stopped it, may be I can help you in knowing what i am doing.

I appreciate your smartness, who all are witing in this WC site, multiple things at a time, fu...Ng her, by making sick other, and enjoying their life.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thank you for you appreciation and thank you for taking time to comment :)
JessyJacob

6 Years Ago

I feel you are looking as if I have done favor, without valuing what it is gone, somebody's health, .. read more
JessyJacob

6 Years Ago

I dont need anything in return, just memorize the past, atleast you feel like respecting.
Beautiful heart touching lines. Well written.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thank you for thinking so Najam! ^^
Najam Us Saher

6 Years Ago

You're welcome ☺
In melancholy mood, but I smile
Broken, but hey you'll never know.

:) you write beautifully joey... simple yet profound words..
check the new one i posted let me know what you think

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thank you Ria!
Im glad you like my writing, your comments mean a lot :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 15, 2017
Last Updated on April 24, 2017
Tags: Self, broken, smile, doubt, strong, intelligent, Unattractive, Insecure, Absent

Author

Joey Nizz
Joey Nizz

Manama, Reef Island, Bahrain



About
Whatever the mind and heart creates, I put it down with my pen on a paper, whatever inspires me and whatever inspires others, I got to share the inspiration and the knowledge and the hardship that I a.. more..

Writing