You're Personal Balance in Life

You're Personal Balance in Life

A Poem by Joey Nizz

Having to live a balanced life won't just make us feel better or make us feel good about our selves mentally and physically, it can also enhance our productivity on a personal level. Many of us think that we don't have the time to lead us to a balanced life. evidently, these people aren't managing the time adequately.

Having a balanced life is one of THE goals of time management, a mnemonic for the aspects of your balanced life is significant. It stands for Intellectual, Social, Career, Physical, spiritual and emotional.

Learn something new every day, life is just a lesson with a new page every day so learn to have a mental growth. A healthy mind is needed in order to accept the challenges that are thrown at us every single day. If it doesn't challenge you to challenge it, challenge your self to learn something new and keep a sharp mind.

Keep developing personal relations, be among the people that you care about and the ones that care about you, contribute to the society it always feels good to be part of something, to help and to give, that'll give you a smile and a special feeling and memories inside of you. Having friends and family in today's crazy world is very important, things aren't the way they used to be or the way we remember it from back in the days, it gets harder day by day and even though we think that we can make it on our own, we still need our family and friends by our sides, I mean you'll never know what might happen next. always have a good social life, whether it's with your friends and family or your community.

Find something that you enjoy doing. At times this may not be attainable. If you're stuck with something that you don't really like, either change it or try to find something good about it or just find something new, think of something good (even if it's a tiny thing) as long as it brings up a smile and make you forget your worries even if it's for a split second. In the long run, set up a plan for yourself, ask yourself these questions, what are your passions? what drives you? what do you wanna do? your "current" job is to learn. It's a much easier job than any real job out there. This is the time when you find out what you want to do in your life and plan your future.

By having a healthy body doesn't mean you have to be ripped, not just eat well and exercise regularly, it is very essential to eat to add the proper fuel that our body needs to keep going through each day, make sure that you have the nutrition that you need by balancing what you eat, also, always stay hydrated! Our bodies consist mostly of water so adding hydration to our bodies is crucial to keep our systems up and running optimally. Just try to have some time to exercise every once in a while for 40-60 mins at least 3 times a week, you have nothing to lose, your body is like a temple, treat it like one.

Go for a quest of meaning. Being a spiritual person doesn't really mean that you have to be religious or to have to join a cult or whatever, being spiritual is about finding yourself, finding your purpose in life. However, I personally find that having a religious belief has helped me big time, especially when I was going through a tough time with dark days in life.

Being emotional doesn't mean how it sounds, to have emotions doesn't mean you are weak, on the contrary, it means you are strong enough to face any type of emotions that come to you. Carry your emotions, carry them with desires and appropriate feelings and how to manifest them. I believe that Gandhi, the great Indian leader, once said: "Become the change you want to see in the world." you must do what it takes in order to achieve your goal, it is only done when you become the very thing you have always ever wanted.


Think about it, think about yourself, think about your life and are you paying attention to your aspects of your life?
Each of these aspects is a part of you, each of these aspects is you!
If you decide to even ignore one of them, then you are ignoring an important part of yourself.
A part that can mean something big for you. 
A part that can mean everything.

© 2017 Joey Nizz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is sensational! Hits all the key issues required to manifest and maintain a balanced mentality. Truly inspirational...

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thank you very much, I'm glad that you found it inspirational :)
This is an encouraging piece! Something we all need to hear. Some have the privilege to hear this beautifully written advice from those they love...others don't.
My soul eats this up like a warm hug! Even though I do my best at these words everyday, it's refreshing to be reminded how important it is.
There are days when it's putting one foot in front of the other, but when we do it with purpose, have something to believe in and believe in ourselves it makes a powerful difference!
It changes gray days into ones of color.
Thank you for sharing! I love to read your encouraging words!
In the chaos, and demands of today's world the message of simply taking care of ones self so that we can better give to others unveils what's important in life!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

I'm glad that you have read this, and I agree with you some of do have the privilege to hear such ad.. read more
I liked the way how you twisted and turned, but in right direction, though ambiguous, but intriguing, appreciate much for the thoughts of mind, very inspirational (balance of thoughts, everything is balanced, we only fall ill when we are imbalanced) , letting also to work in your current daily life, with a new tornado hit, though in safe zone for me.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Very inspirational, when i apply myself, whether what I was doing right or wrong, I think armour is needed while waging war with single sword, as like protection, when somebody tries to hurt or kill, it has been in my life, when ever i had hit with emotion, always my Gurus helped me as armour, I feel I am not controlling but yea sure going in the way, Gurus have made me to lead through, never, and nobody can kill their internal emotion, thats why it is being killed by Gurus. Here the first person starts with Mother, I know Mother is like mother Goddess. All the humans are moving in one direction on this Earth from east to west, nobody is so powerfull to stop in that direction, go reverse, yea but it can be hitted, no matter where it is, armour is very essential, who takes care of those living things like ozone layer.
Hence I feel my emotion, I am not controlling but i am just stopping by armour, not to hurt/kill me.

It is not starving or unhealthy, when you do so many things, trying to hide bad scars in the life, just to feel God, its their love for what they want, an unknown ideal perfection, in the whole body, though so many fractures.

Mother can never feel bad, when she is doing so many things for her son, it is without expecting anything, but endless love for her son, which protects you in a whirlpool, just making that to stop.

Posted 6 Years Ago


JessyJacob

6 Years Ago

No Mention, very glad to see you have agreed with my thoughts.
Today is very special day, to .. read more
Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thank you, I appreciate it :)
JessyJacob

6 Years Ago

You're Welcome!!
a great food for thought. nicely penned !!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thank you Pia, I'm glad you liked it :)
Its definitely achievable. Like anything it takes dedication and effort. Sometimes it's hard to dig deep for that discipline. I really enjoy your thought process. Outside the box thinking.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

As long as you're dedicated and confident you can achieve the impossible as long as you believe in y.. read more
duff

6 Years Ago

I absolutely agree Joey and you are very welcome:)
I quest for balance all the time... I never know If it is find-able... But I def' have a good go at it... Thanks for the advice, once again, you could be a guru of self-help... Hah... Personally penned...

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

It sure is man thank i for showing me a new exciting word.
Chase Dylan

6 Years Ago

Haha, no problem, enjoy...
Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

u* lol sorry
Hey, I enjoyed your work...it all true that you mentioned...Loved it and inspiring too.
thanks for sharing.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thank you very Much ^^
Im glad that you loved it :)
I missed your work Joey and after a while you did the same job..magnificent..

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thank you farhan, I am really glad you liked it! ^^
Farhan Shaikh

6 Years Ago

You're welcome 😊
this was amazing to read. it was exactly what I needed a fresh reminder of.



Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thank you im glad you liked it ^^

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

572 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 3, 2017
Last Updated on July 20, 2017
Tags: Aspects, balance, goal, growth, lessons, quest, emotional, spiritual

Author

Joey Nizz
Joey Nizz

Manama, Reef Island, Bahrain



About
Whatever the mind and heart creates, I put it down with my pen on a paper, whatever inspires me and whatever inspires others, I got to share the inspiration and the knowledge and the hardship that I a.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Judgment Judgment

A Poem by Joey Nizz


The Pill The Pill

A Poem by Joey Nizz


It's Time It's Time

A Story by Joey Nizz