Start Now

Start Now

A Story by Joey Nizz
"

You are more than what you think.

"
How can someone, or better yet, how can YOU share your worth and your part in today's world?

You were never made to live life morosely and depressed or discouraged, conquered or crushed, remorseful or found at fault, punished or condemned, unworthy or ashamed. 
No
You were created to be successful and to triumphant and be victorious!

Look for something you'll look forward to, something positive daily, at some days you will have to look even a little harder than usual.

There is no embarrassment or shame in having to start again, no shame in beginning again and again for you to get an opportunity, an opportunity to find something bigger and better than what you have or than nothing at all.

When the time comes in your life when you eventually get it.. when in the core of all of your fears and insanity you will stop dead in your tracks and somewhere along the way, that little voice you have? that inner voice inside of you will cry out, ENOUGH!

Nowadays, in a world full of scares and fears, be brave become fearless, in a world full of dishonesty and lies be truthful become candid, in a world where only few care, be sympathetic and become compassionate, in a world full of fakes and hypocrites, BE YOURSELF.
Because the world sees you as you, not the person you're not trying to be, the world believes and hopes for you, the world is moved and is inspired by you, the world can be and become better because of you.

The world, your world is as large and big as you make it. I know, for I used to inhabit in the smallest cramped up nest in an angle by the edge of a corner, the wings on my back pressing close to my side smothering.
But I've seen far away on the distant horizon, where the outline of the sky gleams the ocean. And I throbbed with a burning ambition To leave this enormity.
I bashed the cordons surrounding me and cradled my wings on the light winds then ascended and cut through uttermost extent with contentment, with power, with aplomb and confidence.

You see,
You are bigger than what you think you are more capable than what you think, just aim high and be determined to soar and achieve the things you desire and the things you deserve.
Let go of all the fear and take a step, let go of all your worries and take action, let go of everything that is barricading you from following your dreams and dream, open your eyes and see whats in front of you in the present, your present is nothing but a gift to help you create and shape your perfect future with excellence.

Start now.

© 2017 Joey Nizz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

So many of these lines are rewrites of memes and quotes - for example:
You write here -
"You were never made to live life morosely and depressed or discouraged, conquered or crushed, remorseful or found at fault, punished or condemned, unworthy or ashamed.
No
You were created to be successful and to triumphant and be victorious!" which is almost verbatim this quote by Joel Osteen: "You were never created to live depressed, defeated, guilty, condemned, ashamed or unworthy. You were created to be victorious."

I recently ran a piece on plagiarism. I garnered the thoughts if many on here in reviews and in private and I think - judging by their responses and thoughts, this would definitely be classed as plagiarism Joey Nizz.

It's easy to read things which are so profund that they stick in our mind and are so obvious that we forget we read them and think of them as our own.
Credit is due when we are paraphrasing/quoting.


Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

I dont even know who Joel Osteen is, im sorry that you found my words similar to something you have .. read more



Reviews

Motivational and classic...

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thank you for saying that :)
Really each word havimg good meaning which is practical...

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thank you.
So many of these lines are rewrites of memes and quotes - for example:
You write here -
"You were never made to live life morosely and depressed or discouraged, conquered or crushed, remorseful or found at fault, punished or condemned, unworthy or ashamed.
No
You were created to be successful and to triumphant and be victorious!" which is almost verbatim this quote by Joel Osteen: "You were never created to live depressed, defeated, guilty, condemned, ashamed or unworthy. You were created to be victorious."

I recently ran a piece on plagiarism. I garnered the thoughts if many on here in reviews and in private and I think - judging by their responses and thoughts, this would definitely be classed as plagiarism Joey Nizz.

It's easy to read things which are so profund that they stick in our mind and are so obvious that we forget we read them and think of them as our own.
Credit is due when we are paraphrasing/quoting.


Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

I dont even know who Joel Osteen is, im sorry that you found my words similar to something you have .. read more
*clap *clap *clap another amazing write of encouragement from you my dear friend. Such a lovely piece to read and be aware of.

Sincerely,
CAPOLAVORO

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thank you Caplavoro!
Im glad you liked it :)
I love how you ended your writing, keep going.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thank you Rassoul :)
This is encouraging piece and even interesting to read. Reading it in the morning, will surely make my day a happy day, Thanks.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Im glad that this writing has made your day ^^
Thank you for your time to read and comment :)
Priyanshi

6 Years Ago

My pleasure.
Encouraging as usual my friend..
If I'm asked to describe it in one word
It would be wonderful

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thank you Farhan, Im really glad that you found it wonderful :)
Whenever I feel low and discouraged I should visit your page and read your articles till I gain some motivation. I am surely going to do that, such are your writings I find comfort and inspiration from your words, never ever stop writing. Keep sharing and motivating lives. You are blessed with the ability to make others smile and spread positivity in their way, not everyone can do that.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

hehe thank you for your honest comment Najam and I believe that you also can make others smile for m.. read more
Najam Us Saher

6 Years Ago

So kind of you. You are most welcome :)
" for I used to inhabit in the smallest cramped up nest in an angle by the edge of a corner, the wings on my back pressing close to my side smothering."

AAHH!! Wonderful picture and beautiful way of expressing the wisdom of wait for the right time, but don't hesitate or stumble when it comes!

I've started completely over 3 times in my life: in my early 20's my rental home burned to the ground. In my 40's, while waiting for my home to ready to move into, I stayed with a "friend" and stored my belongings in her garage. She got drunk, lost her damn mind and burned everything I owned in her backyard because she got mad at my husband. When I was 41, my husband of 16 years decided that it might be a good idea to start hitting me, 3 months into that and after making an attempt on my life, I left with my purse. I've started over with jobs, people and outlooks. It can be done, but the young are so fearful! I was very glad to see that you assured them the it's not the world-at-large that's out to get them, but specific and when you know - easily identifiable enemies, whether they're people or places.

"There is no embarrassment or shame in having to start again, no shame in beginning again and again for you to get an opportunity, an opportunity to find something bigger and better than what you have or than nothing at all."

Preach.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Im really glad that you liked this writing, and I am really sorry for what has happened to you in yo.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

348 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 9, 2017
Last Updated on August 9, 2017
Tags: believing, worthy, triumph, victorious, successful, opportunity, fears, brave, fearless, fear, lies, desire, truthful, insanity, power, soar, hypocrites, fake, aplomb, confidence

Author

Joey Nizz
Joey Nizz

Manama, Reef Island, Bahrain



About
Whatever the mind and heart creates, I put it down with my pen on a paper, whatever inspires me and whatever inspires others, I got to share the inspiration and the knowledge and the hardship that I a.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Bubbles Bubbles

A Poem by Joey Nizz


A Journey A Journey

A Poem by Joey Nizz


Soulstice Soulstice

A Poem by Ana B.


The End The End

A Poem by Giulia King