Bubbles

Bubbles

A Poem by Joey Nizz

BUBBLES!
And I'm not talking about the ones we make with a bubble blower
I'm talking about the bubble some of us are trapped in, whether it's because of annoyance, anger, depression, boredom, and heck if one bubble that has them all!
You gotta burst out of it, it's not really worth to be stuck in a bubble that'll stop us from doing the things we love or pursuing what we really want.

You see,

You will never break free from your bubble if you don't believe in yourself enough, you will only feel useless and unworthy and all of the negative thoughts will be stuck with you in that bubble you're in and that's why you are like this!

Just do it, break free break out of it, pierce that bubble and breathe and do what you love, your like anyone or even better than anyone so don't lose your self in that bubble of the negativity of yours.

Live life how you want it too no matter how many barricades or people in front of you to stop you from pursuing your dreams, your goals, pop the bubbles and carry onwards to your goals and start living the dream you always had.

Bubbles, funny isn't it? how can something that can be popped so easily, can be the thickest thing to break out from, but hey.

Its all in your head, once you let the negativity take control, your mind will make you think that its difficult to break outta of it and run towards your goals and dreams.

Have a clear mind, live positively and block all of the negativeness, have and live in a happy bubble.

© 2017 Joey Nizz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

That's really true...It reminds me of W.B. Yeats..."break the circle"

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

I see the resemblance, thanks for pointing out and for your review!
Very Nice !
You elaborated a delicate subject that is very common and spread out in society. It is absolutely true, we do need to get out from the " bubble " and enjoy the life out there, for there are so many beautiful things out there that are waiting for us to explore them ! Life isn't easy, that is true, but it's up to us to see the good side of things no matter how deep we're stuck in the darkness, and that is an accomplishement, once done will bring us happiness .
Thank you for your bright writing. We do need from time to time to see that people still write to raise hope and cheer up and not just sad emotions .

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Im glad that you agree Jess, and exactly we should all just pop out of it and see the world, see wha.. read more
Black Jess

6 Years Ago

And i bet that your words particularly have brought the broken souls to the loving world ^^
.. read more
Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

hehe i sure hope your right Jess ^^
A 'positively bubbled' life is all everyone truly deserves! *Smiles*
Beautifully metaphor, and beautiful theme :)

Life is no more than a bubble, because we know not what the next moment holds for u! It's better to live in a happy bubble therefore!
Nice thought, Joey!😊

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

I agree with you, life is more than a bubble indeed but to see this life and live it, one must burst.. read more
Saumya

6 Years Ago

You're most welcome, Joey.😊
Word economy. Excellent sentiment but, you should re write this with the phrase 'word economy' in mind. Or change it to an essay and flesh it out a bit more. This reads kinda clunky as a poem, but it does have significant meaning none the less. It kind of exists in writing purgatory at the moment. In my opinion anyway. I'd just pander and pretend otherwise, give you a fluffy BS review but, I actually respect you as a writer so I can't really do that.

Posted 6 Years Ago


0 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

We all are intitled to out opinion and I respect everyones opinion whether its a negative one or not.. read more
Davidgeo

6 Years Ago

You don't need to explain that to me, I already know that s**t or I would not have left the comment... read more
This comes at a great time... I am choosing to leave a bubble of negativity and make strides for a better tomorrow within myself... Thanks, Joey

Posted 6 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Always pop those bubbles, whether its negative bubbles or anger or sadness or any of that sort, just.. read more
Chase Dylan

6 Years Ago

Pop goes the bubble... Hah, thanks, Joey
Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Lol your welcome.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Gee
I'll raise a glass to that Joey, be a glass half full type and not the other

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Cheers, sometimes its all that needed, not to be full but half.

Thank you for your re.. read more
I'm stuck in a bubble, need a pin to burst it - good work loved this inspiring, uplifting read :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

I hope you will burst out of it :)
Thank you for your review.
break free from the bubble to show who you are. thanks for the nice poem.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Your welcome Roxane, thank you for reviewing :)
What a lovely metaphor of a bubble. You packed the meaning, inspiring thoughts in a bubble and that message carried inside it was able to reach the readers. I loved this so much, I am reading such a positive work on a very good day i.e when I need it the most. Thank you very much for writing this and sharing this at the exact time.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Im glad that ran into it when you needed something like this today and you are very much welcome as .. read more
Najam Us Saher

6 Years Ago

You're most welcome ☺
Live bubble free... :) good one Joey ..


Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thank you im glad you liked it! :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

452 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 22, 2017
Last Updated on October 22, 2017
Tags: Bubbles, negative, positive, goals, dreams

Author

Joey Nizz
Joey Nizz

Manama, Reef Island, Bahrain



About
Whatever the mind and heart creates, I put it down with my pen on a paper, whatever inspires me and whatever inspires others, I got to share the inspiration and the knowledge and the hardship that I a.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


A Journey A Journey

A Poem by Joey Nizz


Brushes Brushes

A Poem by Ana B.