Happiness

Happiness

A Story by Joey Nizz

Ever noticed sometimes when you wake up and go through your day and you feel like the whole world seems against you when times are hard and arduous? Or you feel like your normal day is on the opposite side?
They say and this has been being said for as long as remembered that when you wake up on the right side of the bed and everything seems dandy and magically together for your own good.

Thing is,

It's your attitude, your mental outlook, whether it's all positive or negative, is a direct reflection that creates an image of what you normally and predominantly think about and how you see everything.

Happiness sometimes never comes randomly on random occasions no, happiness is one of the choices that anyone can make, whether it's you me or the person behind you it doesn't matter it is your choice if you wanna be happy or not, its not your daily life or the people in it that treat you  otherwise and  it’s not the world that treats you differently
it is YOU! it is you who chooses to see things and to see the world differently.

Look, not every day is rainbows and bunnies hoping to you with gift baskets no,
Some days are just bad days and possibly the worst, that's all. You have to experience sadness and unpleasantness to know happiness and joy, the joy of the world and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that's just the way it is!
If I can remind myself then you can too, how am I any different from you, again if I can think this way then you can too.

Like I mentioned earlier happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy, there's going to be stress in life, but it's also your choice whether you let it affect you or not, it is your choice on which one do you wanna live with.

We only live once so why not spend most of your days with a smile.

© 2018 Joey Nizz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I always enjoy reading you! Encouragement at its finest. I like this one.

It is a choice, not always easy to make and distracting ourselves can be hard, but encouragement explains the difficult but doesn't focus on how messy life is...It tries to show you what it could be like or how its achievable! And you have done an excellent job at just that!
Thank you for sharing your heart it means the world. If we all shine our light with in we can light up the world!
Tabby

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Hey Taby, Thank you for your review and comments and I'm glad that you like to read my writings ^^read more
Happiness... Yesterday I was happy, today I'm terrible, and I guess that if I have read it yesterday I wouldn't have felt the same emotions as today and which are hope, faith and courage ..It came in time but unfortunately I'm not ready to find the happiness, my tears took all my strength and I'm tired , I can't go and look for it, maybe after when I'm recovered , when I'm healed from the harming human hand that hurt like hell !
But tho, nice work ^^

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Im sorry that you had to go through whatyou had that day, but even if you read this too late, its ok.. read more
Encouraging!!! Lovely poem :)
Also, i have just created a new poetry competition and i would love for you to enter it :) Looking forward to reading your submission! Keep writing!!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thank you very much for your review and invite!
Looking forward for the checking the competit.. read more
Very nice story! I am so guilty of waking up on the wrong side of the bed and my whole day is terrible. I know its all me and how I am towards others. That was nice to read and to remind me that only I can make it a good day. Thanks Joey!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thank you and I hope that your day got better. and im glad that your read this and it helped you and.. read more
Happiness is an inside job- we aren’t born losers but choosers - great words of inspiration well done- sure many can learn from these words🌹

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

I agree with you, its an inside job that only us can do.

Thank you for your review, I.. read more
Very powerful. I liked the beginning how you asked a question and made the reader agree with you.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Hey Najam I'm glad that you think so! ^^
Thank you for your great review! I really appreciate.. read more
Najam Us Saher

6 Years Ago

You're always welcome 😀
:) hey Joey.... pep up talk before the world cup feels like that.. we all need that ..

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Hey Galadriel, hehe im glad you liked it ^^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 2, 2018
Last Updated on April 7, 2018
Tags: Happiness, happy, life choices, sadness, sorrow, stress, life, smile

Author

Joey Nizz
Joey Nizz

Manama, Reef Island, Bahrain



About
Whatever the mind and heart creates, I put it down with my pen on a paper, whatever inspires me and whatever inspires others, I got to share the inspiration and the knowledge and the hardship that I a.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..