Untitled Treatment

Untitled Treatment

A Story by JW Gram
"

A short treatment of a script i'm writing.

"

Catalyst:     Anthony and his family are broke.

Big Event:    Anthony’s son is put in the hospital.

Pinch:         Anthony is asked by friends to help rob a house where millions in gold is kept.

Crisis:       The people living in the house are vampires

Sub Crisis:    Anthony and Jack loose trust.

 

Showdown:     The vampire’s kill Jack, and Anthony fights the vampires and defeats them.

Realization:   Life is worth more than money.

 

Genre:        Horror

Time/Setting: Night no mention of year.

Mood:         Stressed

Limits:       Anthony is hesitant about doing the job.

 

 

We open the story up with a young man getting fired from his job.  His bills are piling up and he realizes his son is sick and is admitted into the hospital.

Anthony is approached by some friends asking him to rob a house in order to secure financial freedom and the money to help his son get better.  Upon entering the house Jack, Anthony’s friends, becomes uncontrollable and hostil toward every one.  After he kills the elderly man of the house they soon realize that he wasn’t the owner but a protector of the two vampire’s that reside in the house..

Anthony battles the vampires.  He finds the money but must choose between living and the money so he destroys the money in order to get out of the house by blowing the house up.

 

Character Development:

Anthony

 

Goal:  Is to take care of his family.

Motivation:  His son gets sick.

Opposition Character:   Jack, his friend that can’t be controlled.

He fights with Jack and tells him that it’s enough.

Anthony is afraid of failure. He’s a young dad and doesn’t have a lot.

Key event in his life :  Father left him at a young age and he doesn’t want that for his son.

 

© 2012 JW Gram


Author's Note

JW Gram
a treatment for a script i'm writing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
Added on August 30, 2012
Last Updated on August 30, 2012
Tags: vampires, horror, movies, treatment

Author

JW Gram
JW Gram

Orlando, FL



About
JW Gram hails from central Louisiana. He is cajun by heart and loves animals. He lives with his partner is Orlando, FL. Whom he's been with for 6 years. They have a multese name Kai. more..

Writing
Suicide Note Suicide Note

A Poem by JW Gram