Jack The Killers

Jack The Killers

A Story by Johnny Jack
"

This is that horror story I'm still working on

"

Jack The Killer


And here begins the revelation of the things that are inside me. “Hello… Hellllooooo!... Anyone home?...... No?, Okay.”

I’m all alone in an abandoned house sent here by my own free will. I wanted to check things out because every now and then I believe I hear screams come from this very house. It’s kind of strange really, how I’m always attracted to places of horror. I mean I like halloween and scaring people but I love listening to creepy music and going into places that seem haunted and creepy, it’s just the best.

I’m in an abandoned house right now as you probably could’ve guessed. This house is different from all the others I’ve been to before because I’ve seen a few sketchy looking people come and go here and there every now and then. So I think that the people I’ve seen aren’t people but some of the creatures that hide from our sight at night. Monsters,  creepers, ghosts, stalkers, nightwalkers, the undead even, or maybe just maybe I might see the scariest one of all the monsters out there. . . . . . A Unicorn. Although that is very unlikely I have to tell you that unicorns are killers, they like to stab people with those pointy horns of theirs.

Okay enough of the explanations now to the story.

I enter the doorway into the house and inside is dark. Luckily for me I can see in the dark. So I take a look around for any signs of abnormal activity. I think I see something strange so I walk all the way in and the door closes itself like it should. I walk straight to column in the center of the room and find claw marks… big claw markings. There are two different stair cases. One to my left and one to my right. Left over right rules as I say so I take the left stairs. Up at the top is a very large hallway with at least 12 different rooms. There was a door left open a slight crack to the right and I saw a dim ray of light coming from there. I walk closer to the door and listened very closely to my surroundings. After I felt that everything was clear I walk into the room. Right in the center of the room was a puddle of blood. I walk closer to it to examine its qualities at close an found out that the blood was over a week old from the way the blood was being soaked into the floor. When I was done with scrutinizing the blood puddle I get back up and look around the room.

Something glinted in my eyes and when I turned to look at the source I find the most beautiful mirror I’ve ever seen. It was at least 6ft tall, 3ft wide and it’s framing was encrusted with beautifully cut rubies, sapphires, diamonds, and flawlessly cut shards of amethyst not to mention that the framing was also sterling silver with a mirror that had nothing on it at all.

I walk up to it to take in its full beauty when a voice in my head said… “Who are we gonna kill tonight…”

Shut up, I’m not going to kill anyone without a reason to

Don’t lie to yourself. You and I both know that you want to kill and to kill and to kill but all you ever do is idly stand by while I’m stuck using the imagination I don’t have.

Leave me alone…

And then he was silent.
I walk up to the mirror and when I look into it’s reflection I see me… Surrounded by a pile of bodies. Covered in  blood stains with my hands bloodied by the victims of greed and selfishness.

Oh the blood, the wonderful wonderful blood. What shall I do about all this wonderful BLOOOOOOOOOODDD!!!!

Oh what a beautiful sight. All my dead victims surrounding me dead from stabbing, choking, beating, and mutilating. Oh it’s such a waste to kill with guns. What’s the point if you kan’t feel your victims die. Wha-ha-ha-haaa. The beauty of a sword combined with the beauty of the red treasure and you have the ultimate masterpiece… A true piece of Art.

Warning though my artwork is not for the faint of heart Ha-ha-haaa-haaaaa. Let’s see if you can stomach my soon to be……

No… I won’t allow myself to butcher my family… NOOO!!! But think of the fun… oh the fun I’ll have. No I can’t do that no matter the beauty of it. So just no no noooooo! I just won’t do it none of them have pushed me far enough yet so I won’t kill any of them without reason to… it wouldn’t be fair to anyone.

And then there was a peaceful silence in the room.

I went to go take another look at the blood pool but when I turned around nothing was there. I turn back around and find myself face to face with Fenrir.

“How i-i-is this possible?” I falter

“Jack, why do you look so surprised?” Fenrir asks

“I just mean that-that I don’t understand-and. How are you here?”

“I know this must be confusing but at least I’m here for now”

“What do you mean for now, if you’re here than I want you to explain how you’re here”

“I can’t explain that right now. I came here to tell you that sooner or later you will need to find a place to keep the truth but all’s not well here this very mirror is the mirror of the insane, showing all who gaze upon it what they may secretly desire or what that want to happen most, and fall not fool for it’s silly tricks for it has already deceived you more than once. I heed you a warning… beware of the great bound wolf of mourners for he will try to see it through that you are killed and slaughtered”

“Wait!!! You can’t be leaving now, What do you mean by the great bound wolf.”

“All I can say for you now is for you to be careful and stay alive. Farewell” he said as he faded away in the mirror’s gaze.

“Yah… farewell” And then he was gone.

It’ s butchering time. There they lie, standing in front of me with their guns and knifes preparing to kill me. They were the brick side bunch, a group of thugs in my school bent on taking whatever they want whenever they feel like it. That really pisses me off. Last week there was a huge murder case on the new girl in my school, said she was from the wealthy side of Spain, I believe. The day after the case was deemed unable to be solved I notice the same bunch of filth walking around with some new kicks and a car. It was obvious but no one wanted to be the next victim. I didn’t really have a reason fit enough to kill them yet, they hadn’t done anything to me yet. It still hurt though, the girl thought of me as her friend, for seeing her for a person instead of a money bag. How pitiful, always being viewed as a dollar sign, makes me sick.

I look up at them to see their faces. I recognized all of them from my AP classes. They think they’re all untouchable because no one would dare point their fingers at the “good kids” who were getting scholarships from all the top colleges around the world. Ha- they couldn’t even compare themselves to my intellectual abilities. When I handed in my IQ test after having it for only 3.2 seconds I was told that I should take it seriously even though I answered everything correctly. I told them to give me an actual challenge next time and before I knew it I was being given secret governmental In.C.Q. tests for experiments. They let me go after I passed all of them in near impossible time frames and perfect scores. They put me back in my normal school curriculum telling me that I needed to live a “normal” life. They never even remembered what happened, it was too incomprehensible for them.

They’ve obviously recognized me calling me out by the nickname they gave me.

“Hey, look it’s Zombie, wonder what he could be doing out here” a dark haired kid named Zenid sneered.

“Maybe we should see if he’s as smart as he acts” The leader of the group, Sam, inquired.

“You’re right, let’s see if Zombie can come back from the dead” Spat Steven, the strongest of the group.

“I want to see what happens if we shoot him in the legs first” the weakest guy of the group, Cory, threatened.

“You guys know what, I’m gonna butcher you all like the miserable pests you are” I declared.

“Oh yeah, you and what army” Steven said “I mean look at you you’re like a stick that falls off a dead tree branch”

“You must be pretty stupid, Look at you, unarmed, and weak, while we all have guns” Sam says.

“This isn’t something you can think yourself out of you know” Zenid said almost sympathetic.

“Who said I was unarmed” I pull out my diamond steel knife “And weak is the last thing I am” I go and lunge at Steven.

BANG! BANG! BANG! Steven opened fire upon me.

He shot me in the head twice and once in the middle of my chest.

“You son of a b***h that hurt” I shouted.

“What the hell!!!” They all exclaimed.

“I guess I should give you guys the benefit of the doubt, you had it pretty accurate calling me Zombie but not quite” I tell them.

“What the hell is going on why aren’t you dead” Zenid asked.

“Because I can’t die” I answered “now let me see. Who should I slaughter first? Should it be Stevie or Sammy?”

“Damn you, no gets away with calling me that!!!” Sam said firing a shot right at my heart.

BANG!!!

I cut the bullet right in half “I said that that hurts!!!” I said annoyed “That settles it I’ll kill you first”

“What the f**k are you!?!?!?” Sam asked scared.

I use a little of my magic and bound their hands and feet to the floor.

“Why me? I’m just a little ol’ witch who hates grimy little filth” I tell them.

I take hold of my knife and approach Sammy then stab him in his left shin, which made blood squirt onto my face, saying “That’s for little Johnny who you killed last year. You even took all of his clothes and made him look like a fool even after his death” I wiggle the blade a little to pull it back out.

I thrust the blade into his shoulder causing him to scream out in pain as blood splattered over my hands and the wall nearby. Then I twist the blade and say “That’s for the murder of Hercle three months ago, death by beating, missing credit cards and money, found in a dumpster!!!” I began to shout.

“L-l-l-look I’m s-s-sorry” Sam stuttered.

“Forgiveness will not be given to those who kill the undeserving” I screamed at him before going into a stabbing frenzy, pulling the knife in and out of his body until it was left a bloody mess of cuts and slashes, splattering blood all over the wall, myself, and my other victims.

“Who’s next”

I walk to Cory with murder gleaming in my eyes.

“You’re not going to actually kill me now are you he-he” Cory says like the idiot he is.

“Of course I’m gonna kill you” I answered.

I approach him slowly, preparing the first strike. Aiming at his kidney I bring the knife down and make his blood squirt up my arm.

“This is for Charlie, the rich kid who gave his money away to the kids who couldn’t even buy a lunch at school” I say twisting and turning the knife while it’s stuck in him.

I pull it out and said “Don’t forget about Sahra the transfer student who wore the jewels her dead parents gave to her as their last gift”

I drive the blade right under his ribcage into his spine. “I’ll let you die from suffocation just like you let her die”

I move on the Steven.

“Steven, Steven, Steven. Poor lil’ Steven, gifted with strength and smarts but terrible moral. Oh how you could’ve stopped all this from happening, but alas you let greed take control and joined in on the murder, for what exactly, I don’t know. Was it to add to your fortune? For the fun of it? To pick off those who hurt you, those you felt threatened by” I said with my anger quickly growing in my voice.

© 2016 Johnny Jack


Author's Note

Johnny Jack
I'm still working on it so please be patient.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

308 Views
Added on February 8, 2016
Last Updated on February 8, 2016
Tags: JackTK, Jackiller

Author

Johnny Jack
Johnny Jack

Hazlet, NJ



About
I love reading books and writing stories. I'm working on a potential book and a horror story that might send chills down your spine. I hope you can tell what I can do to get better and how you like my.. more..

Writing
The Picnic The Picnic

A Chapter by Johnny Jack