THE QUEEN BEE Chapter 6 - Lets Rock & Roll

THE QUEEN BEE Chapter 6 - Lets Rock & Roll

A Chapter by Jake Dyson
"

Continuation of The Queen Bee, if you haven't read the first chapters best to do so before reading this. Hope you enjoy, beware violence and swearing.

"

Chapter 6 - Lets Rock & Roll


Later that night-


The evening had begun to turn dark; a gentle rain hit the wind shield of the truck as it pulled up at the end of the street. Kirk pulled out the binocular’s from his rucksack as he observed the house "“coast seems clear” " said Kirk, they both got out the truck as Robbie and Jon sat in the back waiting for order’s - “Ok Jon, you see the second to end house over there?”- Asked Kirk as he pointed "“wait round the back in case we get any runner’s, if you get in to any trouble give us a shout. Robbie you wait here and keep an eye on the truck. Me and Kevin will go through the front door we’ll call you when we’re done” " Kirk’s military training was coming back to him; although Kevin was considered the leader of the group, Kirks two tours of Iraq made him the perfect person to issue order’s and Kevin was happy to follow them. Kirk grabbed his grand-fathers M1A1 Thompson sub-machine gun while handing Kevin his 12 gauge who it over his shoulder. Kevin proceeded to check his Glock 19 then passing it to Robbie "“be careful with that” " warned Kevin " “Don’t worry about me, I'm just the look out”- replied a conceited Robbie.  Jon picked up his AR-15.223 calibre semi-automatic machine gun, he began stashing his spare ammunition clips into every pocket "“good luck” " said Jon as he headed for the back streets. Kirk and Kevin looked at each other " “ready?” " Asked Kirk "“ready” " he replied -“then lets rock and roll” " Kirk physicking them both up as Kevin pumped his shotgun.


They jogged carefully across the road, staying hidden behind the parked cars they headed for the house. Upon reaching the rickety fence they crouched down peering around the small yard. The house was a two story semi-detached, with a side path that went round the back of the house; the curtains were drawn on the first floor window while a hum of reggae music was coming from the first floor, both the big and small windows upstairs were pitch black. As Kevin scoped out the building Kirk walked slowly towards the window, Kevin followed behind him proceeding to check out the path that led to the other side of the house. Kirk began to side step closer to the window with his back against the wall, as he got closer to the window he caught his foot in the drainage gully knocking into a broken garden chair "“s**t”- cursed Kirk for his own bad luck as he regained his balance.


The music stopped while he pressed his back against the wall listening for any signs of danger - “You hear that!?” " Called out a voice "“You tripping man, you tripping!” " Laughter arose from the window "“Shut up!, Moses go check it out”- called out the first voice. Kirk pressed against the wall with his gun aimed at the front door as Kevin came back around "“dude their coming get ready” " reported Kirk. Kevin raised his gun at the door handle looking at Kirk "“swat style”- Kirk nodded in response. BANG went Kevin’s 12gauge as he blasted a hole into the door, a cry of pain came from behind it. Kirk kicked in the door aiming at the man on the ground then charging down the hallway, Kevin aimed at the door to his right which was shut, then aimed at the man on the ground who seemed dead or passed out, looking up at the stairway he was interrupted as Kirk’s Thomson let off a couple of rounds followed by the sound glass shattering "“In here!”- shouted Kirk.  


Kevin kicked in the door he had previously left finding himself in the front room with five other men including Kirk; two large African American men were stood in the middle of Kevin and Kirk with pistols lowered in their hands. The two remaining men were a scared white looking man with long dreadlocks who was sat in the far left hand corner next to a man who looked of Pakistani origin, both had their hands in the air. “Put down the f*****g guns”- screamed Kirk as he aimed is Sub-machine gun at the two men standing up, Kevin followed suit "“put em down! Do you want me to shoot you!? Put it down!”- he barked as he approached the first man kicking his gun out of his hand, the man put his hands in the air "“don’t shoot, don’t shoot”- said the African American man "“Put your f*****g gun down!”- shouted Kirk at the other African American man. He threw it on the table that was full of baggies filled with what looked cocaine and marijuana. "“What do you want from us!?”- Asked the man who had just lobbed his gun "“We just wanna talk. Everyone just relax ok”- replied Kirk as he tried to calm the situation "“Sit down”- ordered Kevin as he pushed the man standing in front of him to the ground.


It was only a split second when Kirk and Kevin took their eyes off the two men sitting down, but it was enough time for the deadlocked man in the far left corner to pick up the pistol from the table. BANG went the gun as the bullet hit Kirk just above the knee on the inside of his thigh, he stumbled back into the door-frame quickly returning fire BANG went the Thompson as it sprayed the man in the chest puncturing most of his vital organs. The three suspects raised their hands and lowered their head’s "“Don’t shoot”- they called out, Kevin pushed the two standing men over to last man sitting down " “Kirk?”-  Asked Kevin as he aimed his gun at the men "“I’ll be fine, hurt likes f**k though”- replied Kirk bravely examining his wound against the wall. He returned attention back to the three men "“Listen you mother f****r’s, tell us who was involved in the stabbing the other night and we promise not to shoot you”- Kirk was angry, sweating and panting he placed another clip into his Thompson. The three men looked at each other "“Jayden!”- Shouted the African American man on the far right "“Who!?- Asked Kevin aggressively pointing his gun at him "“Jayden, Jayden Patterson”- he stuttered "“And where the f**k can I find this mother f****r!?-  Enquired Kevin.  The three men looked at each other inquisitively trying to think, Kevin stepped in closer aiming his gun at the Asian man closest to him on the far left "“Where?”- He asked growing impatient "“Don’t shoot me man, please”- begged the man as he began to weep "“Last chance, Where can I find him?” " asked a volatile Kevin. The two other men stuttered for a second then the man on the far right answered again "“He hangs around Noland Avenue, sells weed for us sometimes”- “That wasn't so hard was it!”- interrupted Kirk, limping over to the table he picked up a bag of marijuana taking a sniff "“Smells good” " “put it down Kirk, we got we needed”- “free weed! I think deserve it. We’ll call it compensation for shooting me”- “Sure man whatever , take what you need just don’t shoot me” " replied the man in the middle "“ So you’re the boss I'm guessing” " said Kevin as he stuck his shot gun in the man’s face "“If you tell Jayden about this or anyone else for that matter, I’ll hunt you down”- “I won’t say s**t man, I promise I won’t say a word”- “ I know your face”- Kirk patted him on the shoulder as he limped out the door "“I know your face” " repeated Kevin aiming his gun at them as he backed out the door.


Slinging the shotgun over his shoulder he pulled out his mobile calling Jon "“Jon, it’s done get back to the truck” - As they approached the truck Kirk turned to him "“You’re gonna have to drive”- “how’s your leg?” " “Killing me” he replied opening the passenger door  "“How’d it go?” asked Robbie curiously "“Fine”- replied a reserved Kevin as he stuck his hand out for his Glock "“oh” " said Robbie taking the Glock from out his hoodie pocket  ‘much good that would of done’ thought Kevin. Jon came jogging round the corner "“How’d it go?” " He asked -“Fine. Kirk took a bullet to the thigh but he’ll live”- responded Kevin looking at both brothers, he opened the driver’s door placing his gun behind the seat and proceed turn the engine on. Turning to Kirk he spoke softly "“We need to get you to a doctor” "“Go to Kenny’s, he was a medic in Iraq” " Kirk who had his eyes shut pulled his pack of cigarettes out and proceeded to light up as Kevin swung the truck around, speeding off towards  the south west of town they left the scene of the crime.

 



© 2013 Jake Dyson


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

268 Views
Added on September 14, 2013
Last Updated on September 14, 2013


Author

Jake Dyson
Jake Dyson

North, England, United Kingdom



About
It's been many years since I made this account. I haven't written much for a long time but I find myself coming back every now and then. Thanks for stopping by. more..

Writing
Regrettable Regrettable

A Story by Jake Dyson


Seeing Seeing

A Poem by Jake Dyson