Buy 14 karat solid gold gemstone jewelry product from Bertrand Allard

Buy 14 karat solid gold gemstone jewelry product from Bertrand Allard

A Story by JaroldPierce

Gold jewelry has always been a priority for the women and since the last couple of decades, gold remains as the main medium of jewelry expression for a woman. No matter what any type of gold jewelry is loved by every lady and it also looks outstanding in whichever manner it is worn. There are different types gold jewelry like; bangles, earring, bracelets and lot more other designs.Now there are numerous gold jewelry shops available in the market, but it is always advisable to buy genuine gold products from a reputed shop. In this regards, Bertrand Allard should be your next stop which in now offering up to 70% discount on gemstone jewelry products which are made from 14 karats solid gold.
Apart from huge discounts on gemstone products, Bertrand Allard also offers a free gift jewelry box with every product you will buy from them. A VIP membership at absolutely free of cost, free shipping in different parts of the USA and different payment options with outstanding credit terms is also available here.
Coming to the details about the products the shop is famous for selling gemstone products related to birth months and among all those products with aquamarine are the best one. Here in the store, you can varieties of earrings, gold ring, bracelet, diamond ring, opal, etc. and all of them are made from solid 14karat gold. The price range of the products is also reasonable. Moreover, you can select a perfect jewelry for you from their online store as it offers a huge collection of all these products in different type wonderful designs. 0.65, 3.75, 3.97 and 4 karats of natural aquamarine products are also available in the store.
In the online store, you can also look for a gold necklace with 2.45 karat opal, 2.0 karat citrine garnet, 4.5 karat natural pearls, 2.48 karat sapphire pearl, etc. To buy a product from the online store all you have to do is to open an account and then to add items in the cart according to your budget and need. You need to worry as the online transaction process is secured by McAfee and RapidSSL. Some other exclusive advantages that you will get are - 30-day money back policy, a 100% life warranty for every product and a certificate of genuineness from the online shop. You can make your payment using VISA, American Express, MasterCard, Discover, and PayPal.

© 2017 JaroldPierce


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on April 27, 2017
Last Updated on April 27, 2017
Tags: aquamarine, citrine, diamond, emerald