KEO - 16 in 1 Complex Multipurpose WordPress Theme Review

KEO - 16 in 1 Complex Multipurpose WordPress Theme Review

A Story by JaroldPierce

So WebArk just announced that they have released a new Wordpress theme in the market. With all the current selection of Wordpress themes in the market, surely there are a lot to choose from. However, KEO, the latest creation of WebArk can withstand and outstand the current market competition. Why? Here are some of the reasons why KEO - 16 in 1 Complex Multipurpose WordPress Theme is a must-have template for you and your business or is it? 
PROS
Its Main Features are Lit. KEO comes in with an integrated Qoob plugin wherein the user is introduced to a drag-and-drop interface and front-end visual editor. No need to code. All the of the essential website’s blocks are within a single page so that you won’t get lost while you are in the middle of designing. KEO also has a solid Bootstrap framework. Assuring that your website will respond to all types of gadgets and browser.

Flexibility and Versatility. KEO boasts 16+ templates for all business purposes whether it is for web studio, photography, portfolio, startup, e-store etc. There are plenty of designs to choose from. Design your own website within just a few clicks. All of their designs are perfect for your business and for crossovers. KEO also has valid codebase and extended documentation great for e-commerce websites. 
UI is Super User Friendly. You can find all the things you need in a single page. It has a single page website structure feature with ready-made blocks for landing page, testimonials, progress bars and etc. 
KEO can offer a whole lot more from where that’s coming from. Here are some of the other features that you can enjoy. 
Video backgrounds
Parallax scrolling effect with CSS3 animation
Slider sections
Drop down menu " facilitates website navigation
Flexible and retina-ready design based on Bootstrap framework
Advanced module grids 
Support the latest version of WP
Cross-browser compatibility
One-click demo import " install and customize your website in just a few clicks
Automatic updates
Fast and qualified support
Overall Judgement
In an overall standard, the KEO - 16 in 1 Complex Multipurpose WordPress Theme is still a must-have for you and your business. So that goes the review. If you want to see how this theme rocks click this link https://themeforest.net/item/keo-complex-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/19706582?ref=webarkio to know more. 
What do you think? Is it the one for you? It most probably is, so hit that purchase button now and let your world be rocked by this amazing theme. 

© 2017 JaroldPierce


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on August 9, 2017
Last Updated on August 9, 2017
Tags: agency, business, conference, corporate, creative, freelance, interior, minimal, modern, photographer, portfolio, qoob, shop, startup, vcard