Failure

Failure

A Poem by Wont Ever Reach The Shore

Clouded Minded, Filled with much fears.
Washing the years, under the falls of my tears

Ive been hurting to tell you, I am not what you think of me.
Im a man who dwells in history, the past is present and the future is missing.
Missing you and all of our kissing, and now were too far gone, fading with the last song.
Tract 17 and the album is ended, the disk slows down and finally halts.
We blame each other and punish our faults.
Youre blaring so loud your body is winded, you're crying so hard, I am suspended.
Screaming wont wake me, tears won't nourish me, and your wasted wind won't save me.
So hold your breath and watch my crimson walls collage with blur.
Star-crossed lovers crossing the frontline, marching forward into despair; the smell of end is in the air,
We did it for love we did it without a care.
You said goodbye into my cold dead eyes, you saw in them, all my final lies. We will be together forever, never to be harmed by the world; as long as you're here I will remain.
It looks like a lied, it looks like love can hide, and it took one moment to end a million.

© 2008 Wont Ever Reach The Shore


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on February 15, 2008

Author

Wont Ever Reach The Shore
Wont Ever Reach The Shore

Edmond, OK



About
My name is Jayden I am 20 years old I enjoy writing, mainly poetry since I do not have enough time to write storys. I also do "jackass" videos. www.myspace.com/nimrodvideos I ride horses play drums si.. more..

Writing