Shadow Heart

Shadow Heart

A Poem by Just Jayren
"

I wrote this as a way of emphasising how some people may feel for another yet lack the basic belife in themselvs to try as they alredy come to the own conclusion.

"
I sit and long for that cresent moon peircin my heart with its own bewilderin array of singns showing me that life is a journey, harder it seems then to travle to that cresent beauty casting a shadow protecting the stars aswell as my own bank of emotions.

I await for the sun 2 arrise at the corner of my eye just so i can stagger backwards from being thrown by the beauty of your shadow not even needing to glance at your complection. I can poise myself just so I can be mesmorised just by the mere look of you, making me long to be your own shadow, comfort, security from all displacement.

Cloaked by my own reality, redirected from what is important just to be with you, but as I grow fonder I'll learn t posistion myself with a difficult but capable adaptability.

© 2011 Just Jayren


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Here is a bit of formatting and spell-checking just to illustrate how the poem could be given a bit of a make over.

I sit and long for that crescent moon piercing my heart
with its own bewildering array of signs
showing me that life is a journey,
harder it seems than to travel
to that crescent beauty, casting a shadow
protecting the stars as well as my own bank of emotions.

I await for the sun to arise at the corner of my eye
just so I can stagger backwards
from being thrown by the beauty of your shadow
not even needing to glance at your complexion.
I can poise myself just so I can be mesmerised
just by the mere look of you, making me long to be
your own shadow, comfort, security from all displacement.

Cloaked by my own reality, redirected from what is important
just to be with you, but as I grow fonder
I'll learn to position myself with a difficult but capable adaptability.


Posted 13 Years Ago


There is quite a depth in your lines and specific ones just possess a poetic strength that promises greater writing achievement in a very near future. I guess it is up to you to pursue this.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 24, 2011
Last Updated on January 26, 2011

Author

Just Jayren
Just Jayren

London, Lewisham, United Kingdom



About
For those who are wondering, yes Jayren is my real name. more..

Writing