Hong Kong Street Foods

Hong Kong Street Foods

A Story by Jennifer Sum
"

It is about the Hong Kong Street foods history.

"
Hong  Kong Street Foods
Hong Kong street food have been developed for a long history.Since nineteenth century,Hong Kong already started to have roadside stalls,the sellers all are to made a living and lower class of people to take care of the emergence of dietary requirements and because the lower class cannot afford expensive the Hong Kong street food appeared.
 From Sixteenth century,people use some cars to sell the food,the seller would stay along the street.Sometimes people would buy the foods  so the seller would stop for a moment and drive along the street again.
There are different types of street foods in Hong Kong,like Eggette,a strong-smelling preserved bean card,Lettuce fish soup,fish balls,Aberdeen bowl cake,offal,checkered cake,tea cake,yakitori,deep-fried squid and three of a kind and so on.
Most Hong Kong street foods use paper bags and boxes to contain and to used bamboo sticks or plastic spoon for eating and without any tables.
I like to eat Eggette and Checkered cake,because they are yummy.

© 2011 Jennifer Sum


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Aki
Good!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

337 Views
1 Review
Added on March 4, 2011
Last Updated on March 30, 2011