A bit of the book Chelsea Case.

A bit of the book Chelsea Case.

A Story by Jessie12
"

Bare with me, I cannot reveal all of it for then if i ever get published it will be spoilt but here is one of the later scenes of should i say chapters? point is it's part of the friken book! Yes, she had gravity power and Bradley is the mimic master, A

"

“You-!“ said Chelsea outraged, she could think of no word powerful to exclaim his betrayal  “I should have known, you were working for Mark, you didn’t even need to keep it a secret, you were in his pocket all along!”She cried “How I could be so stupid!?!?” she exclaimed to herself.

Bradley stood in from of her, his expressions mingled between anger and hurt. He raised his gun at her. “You’re the thief, you’re the liar...” he said harshly. These words pierced through Chelsea’s heart. But she had no time to respond for Brad clicked the trigger.

BANG!

He shot at her. She was in so much shock she could not move. The tingling sensation of her gravity did not surface, for the first time in her life, the gravity failed her. She watched as the bullet slid beside her head, missing by inches.

They both stood in shock, astounded. Never before had Bradley missed, never before had Chelsea failed to protect herself with her gravity power since before the encounter with Roy Schiff the invisible fraud at her uncle’s old mansion. Never before had they thought this would happen.

Rage suddenly replaced the numb shock of the fact that Bradley had shot at her.  

She screamed a keen outraged scream, the gravity obeyed her command, flinging it’s self from her, blasting Bradley from his feet into the wall. His gun fell from his hand as she ran at him, kicking him with her high heel boot, straight in the chest. He crumpled to the ground. She flung herself across the room to escape, as he scrambled back to his feet, grabbing at the gun.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Spinning herself into the air, she forced the gravity wall to catch the bullets and with a swipe of her hand forced them backwards back at him. She fell into the wooden table, with a mighty smash, breaking it from the force of her fall. She saw that Bradley caught one of her bullets in the chest as she landed but he wearing protective clothing, showed no sign of pain as he fell back.

The gravity returned to the tips of her fingers, prepared for its next command. She clambered out from the ruined table. But, Bradley had the advantage; he jumped at her, forcing her back into the shattered wooden table. In a flash he was on his feet and she saw him raise his gun yet again at her.

She forced the gravity towards his hand, smacking the gun from his hand and onto the floor a few meters back. He jumped over the leg of the table and a chair at her; quickly she rolled into a pile of splintered wood. “Arrh” she yelled as bits of wood stabbed into her hand and up her arm. Retaliating from the pain she rolled back into Bradley.

Wham!

He punched her, straight into her cheek bone. She cried out in pain.

Smack!

His fist made contact with her right shoulder this time. She hit him back with the same amount of force, not known where she made contact. She pushed herself from him and the shattered table, heading for his gun but he seized her leg and she fell, hitting her chin against a remaining standing chair, it flipped on top of her.

In defence she kicked him in the gut with her high heel boot. “Grr” he grunted in pain, curling up slightly. She jumped up from under the chair and with all her remain strength she had brought down the chair hard apron him with the help of her gravity power. He grunted in pain.

“Take that” she gasped aloud, sprinting towards the gun.

“Oh no, yeah don’t” gasped Bradley, diving from the broken table and under the chair at Chelsea who was inches from the gun, slamming her into the floor.

Disorientated she rolled towards the gun and into Bradley. He shoved her away forcefully, making to grab at the gun. As if in a reflex she, using her gravity powers she made the gun zoom through the air towards her hand. Bradley caught it and rolled on top of her in one quick motion. Skilfully he grabbed both of her hands and pinning them above her head with one of his hands.

They remain there, gasping unevenly. She was so physically exhausted; she didn’t bother kick, hit or attempt to escape. He’d won fair and square. He was on all fours on top of her, his face inches from hers breathing heavily into her face, while holding firmly down her hands above her head.

It was quite a sexual position if it wasn’t for the fact that with his right hand, he held a gun which was pressing into the skin above her heart.

“I didn’t know” said Chelsea aloud. He stared down hard at her, expressionless. “I didn’t know I was the thief” she whispered inaudibly. A tear fell over her cheek. She had told tell him. 

“Come on” he said waiting, and then angrily “COME ON!”  She didn’t know what he meant, so she waited. At least Brad was good and her powers would be going to someone who would use them for good.

Suddenly he yelled in frustration “You can steal powers for Christ sake! What the hell are you waiting for?”

“I don’t know how!... What about you? What are you waiting for?” she replied just as anger now. Why was he making her wait? All she could think about was, tasting his lips for the last time.

There was another pause. He learnt his head to hers “I can’t” he breathed against her skin.

“No, don’t!” she said just as angrily, pushing her chest from the ground into the gun between them. There was silence; some would call it the deep breath before the plunge, but all Chelsea could think of was touching his lips. Bradley seemed to be debating in his head.  

“I just want to kiss you one more time” he said faintly, Chelsea detected the sound of nervousness now. As if he werent about to kill her but was about to ask her out on a date.

“Then do it” she whispered just as edger for her last kiss.

He hesitated, lowering his lips to hers. They kissed at first lightly and softly against one other’s lips, then more passionately.

Soon he cast aside the gun and placed his hand against her back, arching her up towards him. After a while of making out, his lips broke from hers and he looked deep into her eyes.

“I can’t” he said yet again.

“Can’t what?” asked Chelsea, confused.

“I can’t” he let go of her hands “I can’t see the future without you” he looked deep into her eyes. “I can only see, you and me, our house, our car, our dog, our kids, our...  our future, I can't see my future without you in it” Tears streamed down Chelsea’s cheeks as he said this, she touched one of her hands to his cheek and the other to his arm.

“I’m in love with you” he said simply staring into her eyes, she did not break from his gaze “I love you, I can’t live without you” he finished wiping the tears from her eyes.

He leant his forehead to hers and she moved her hand from his cheek to the back of his head pulling to make his lips reach hers. They kissed for quite some time until she pulled of his jacket and then his vest and then his shirt, while he undid her chester. She was half minded to make this the moment. But before she could consult him, a voice from below interrupted the peaceful reunited.

“Chelsea?” cried Aaron’s voice from below. Bradley face could not have been any more disgruntled.

He got to his feet pulling her up with him, he fetched her chester and then put on his shirt and vest. He then gave her his jacket for the temperature had surprising dropped.

He took her hand and as he did so Aaron appeared from thin air before them. He stared at their linked hands with a hard face and then asked Chelsea “What’s he doing here? I thought he was with Mark?”

“I’m with Chelsea” said Brad answering Aaron’s unasked and asked questions.

“What is it Aaron?” asked Chelsea

“Rachael” he said simply offering out his hand.

 "What has she seem?" she asked in fear taking his hand "What has happened?"

© 2009 Jessie12


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

Jessie12
Jessie12

Fremantle, Australia



About
Hi, Im jess aka lil jessie. I play hockey and i want to be an author more..

Writing
Death Death

A Story by Jessie12