Barry the Ghost

Barry the Ghost

A Story by Jessi Robson
"

A short children's story which is ideal for bedtime story's or school assembly's !!

"
Barry the ghost was the most scariest ghost in all the of monstron city, All the monsters were scared of him .

But Barry was awfully sad, nobody at his school would play with him!!
one day Barry went up to to a bunch of people in his class and said " Why don't you like me" ??

Chuck said " well' if it wasn't for your poisonous warts on your hairy ears , your purple fur on your matted chest and your meter long toenails , you'll be actually very nice!" 

So on Monday, Barry the ghost cut off the poisonous warts and used a lawnmower to shave his ears ( for he was very big )!!!But chuck said " well' if it wasn't for your purple fur on your matted chest and your meter long toenails , you'll be actually very nice!".

So on Tuesday ,Barry shaved his horrible purple chest hair , with the lawnmower. But chuck said " " well' if it wasn't for your meter long toenails , you'll be actually very nice!" 

on Wednesday Barry cut his toenails with some garden trimmers, But chuck said " " well' if it wasn't for your.. he was cut off by his mate shouting , C'mon Barry lets go play gloopball !!!! chuck dident say anymore , he just sat down and cried !!

Moral - everyones diffrent

© 2011 Jessi Robson


Author's Note

Jessi Robson
Please review

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

265 Views
Added on June 5, 2011
Last Updated on June 5, 2011

Author

Jessi Robson
Jessi Robson

Leeds, United Kingdom



About
more..

Writing
Piano Piano

A Poem by Jessi Robson