Dreams

Dreams

A Story by Jesus0996
"

Just a little motivational writing

"


Have you ever had a dream? If you did, did you pursued it or you thought it was impossible?. If you pursued you beat 90 percent of the world. Most people fail to pursued their dreams because of their fears, and others people discouragements. Most people don't realize that we humans are truly powerful and if we work hard there is nothing that can stop us.

The main reason why people don't pursue their dreams is because of their fears. People are afraid to fail, afraid of pain,afraid of the world. However failure and pain should stop us because one person once told me, "it is not about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward". If you have a dream you should make a reality, you should fight for it. You should forget about pain, pain doesn't last forever. Remember this everything valuable in a store cost a lot of money. It is the same for life if you want to be happy by making your dreams come true, it cost effort, and pain. You will sometimes regret choosing to follow your dreams,but don't give up. You should fight through pain you should conquer your feel. Pain only make you stronger and tell me this. Who doesn't want to be strong?, who doesn't want to conquer their fears and making your dreams a reality?. So fight, get hit, but don't let those punches knock you out. Don't quit, keep moving forward with looking bad.

Another reason why people don't follow their dreams is because others tell them their dreams are impossible. Let me tell you this. Define the world impossible for me. Does the definition sounded anything like your dreams?. Also do you want to let other people decide your limits? You should set your own limits. you should fight for your dreams and ignore others who are trying to stop you from doing what they don't have the courage to do. Forget about opinions, live your own life and separate yourself from others. Never let someone take away your dreams.

© 2017 Jesus0996


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on May 14, 2017
Last Updated on May 14, 2017

Author

Jesus0996
Jesus0996

Brooklyn , NY



About
A young college student writing about life. more..

Writing
Betrayal Betrayal

A Poem by Jesus0996