Letters to a beloved someone

Letters to a beloved someone

A Story by xDalliance
"

I don't know why I wrote it. It's FICTIONAL, jeez.

"
Dear D,
You screamed at me for hours today for breaking the glass case where you kept your stubs. I'm sorry, I was just playing. It won't happen again.

Dear D,
You made me clean the entire room today, while supervising my work the whole time. Why did you keep touching me? I didn't like it. I wish you would go away to college.

Dear D,
You came home late today, and heavily drunk. I don't think you remember but you tried to rip off my shirt. I knocked you off me with the lamp next to me. Fortunately, the next morning, you mistook your headache for the alcohol.

Dear D,
I was thankful you left me at Aunt Gracie's house for the weekend. She reminds me of mother. I don't know where you went, but I like when you're gone.
I miss mom and dad.

Dear D,
When I returned home on Monday evening, you were with someone. Both of your stares made me uneasy. I hurried to my room and locked myself inside. I don't think I ever want to come outside.

Dear D,
You barely looked at me the next day. I'm glad.

Dear D,
You touched me again today, and you ripped off my shirt too. I don't think I'll ever forgive you. I hate you. I wish I could run away. I'm glad you stopped, because I have no where to run to.

Dear D,
You finally did it. You raped me. You were so drunk, I hope you rot in hell. I hid myself in the attic and you kept on calling for me. I cried the whole night. I cursed mother for leaving me alone.

Dear D,
I'm finally free. I ran away, and I know you'll find me soon. Aunt Gracie won't keep me, she'd think I was lying. I hate you, I hate you. I'll never forgive you, brother. I feel dirty. I am dirty. Come find me, and I'll leave again. I hope my face crushes your heart in guilt. Don't ever touch me again, brother. Please, don't.

© 2014 xDalliance


Author's Note

xDalliance
REALLY don't know why I wrote it. Fictional, I swear. If any grammatical mistakes, please ignore. Wrote it in a hurry.
(Read my 'about me' if you still want to know why.)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I too am relieved that this is fiction. Like the style of this. Short little notes telling a brutal story. Well done.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Okay firstly glad to know this is fiction, secondly J you wrote it so well.You can feel the dispair and fear and anguish in this piece.For someone who should take care of you to hurt you this way is the ultimate betrayal.

Posted 9 Years Ago


xDalliance

9 Years Ago

Thank you, V. Haha yes felt the need to clarify it first.
Vidya Bacchus

9 Years Ago

Lol yes.You are welcome J :)
Jharna I think you tried Stream of Consciousnesses technique where writer can jot down immediately whatever comes to his mind. I follow this technique a lot, the abstract picture is really brilliant. Thought it was wife but the Brother thing just blown me....

Posted 9 Years Ago


xDalliance

9 Years Ago

Oh, is that it. Uhm yeah, the fact that the sister is the victim is the twist. Thanks!
Mayank

9 Years Ago

don't forget to check your inbox
A very sad story. Hard to have no control and live in fear. You create sad situation and bad action. The poem was direct and had the feel of honest emotion. Thank you for sharing the powerful story.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


xDalliance

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Coyote. Means a lot!
Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

You are welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

282 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 19, 2014
Last Updated on September 20, 2014

Author

xDalliance
xDalliance

Mumbai, ♥, India



About
Hi there! I'm from India, I'm 16, and I'm not really active. Message me for anything, but you might have to wait a little for the reply. Thank you! more..

Writing
Trap Trap

A Poem by xDalliance


Your god. Your god.

A Poem by xDalliance


Thirst Thirst

A Poem by xDalliance



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


those stones those stones

A Poem by Latifa