Who are we ?

Who are we ?

A Story by Justin Horrocks
"

My thoughts and beliefs. I have strong opinions but they are mine. If our beliefs and opinions don’t match then that’s the beauty of it. Keep an open mind and stay humble. P.s. sorry about my spellin

"
Since I was 7 years old I have always lived inside my head. It’s like a war zone and it’s a very bad place to be! I feel like i am a prisoner in my own mind and that I have been handed a life sentence. That is the main reason I am nice to others I believe it pays to have a good soul. I believe that when my time on earth is complete it is then I can be set free. I don’t want to have to be recycled and have to do this life again. We live in our own personal hell created by our selves of course. Humans don’t know how to treat each other we are too busy killing one another it’s sad. My mother always said I was different. She didn’t favour me but she always connected with me on a different level. After she woke up from a coma she inherited a gift or it was laying dormant. She was a powerful medium. Her online community before she moved on from this world was huge. My mother never made a penny off her gift, to her it was sacred. I made the mistake by mocking her back in the day when parents could whoop there child’s a*s without being banged up haha the good old days. Let me just voice that I am not a snowflake. I was raised old school by my old school mother and I want nothing more for that kind of parenting to be brought back. My mother always new I was gifted. As soon as I became self aware I found myself living my life through raw emotion. I never knew why I was feeling these things and I was confused to say the least. My mother never told me and I’m guessing she didn’t want to force a belief upon me and run the risk of making me start to think I was something that I may not have been. She would always let me figure my own s**t out. I can see into people and not by using my eyes. If I could explain it I would but I know there is old souls out there who know exactly what i mean. I never understood why I could walk into a room and feel the need to run the hell out again.
I am able to know everything I need to know about a person in the first five minutes of being around them, we don’t even have to speak. I want to be able to use my gift to its full potential but I am unwise due to having no guidance. I lost her when I was 16 and there is no one I know who understands that aspect of my life and I doubt they would want to. Moving on - my true fear is reincarnation I really want to escape this time round. I feel like I don’t belong on this planet. It’s not a case of I don’t like this planet, I don’t fit in. It’s a feeling like no other I look to the stars and I feel home sick ! I also feel like I’ve been trapped in a rebirth cycle like this isn’t my first time around the board. Something tells me this is my last dry run at life and whatever my mission or goal is in this life I really feel like I’m on course spiritually. I don’t see spirits or hear spirits like my mother. Her name is Amanda horrocks btw Mandy for short. Yeah I don’t see hear or talk to spirits i simply feel every bloody bit of energy emotion and mood. Sympathy pains are not my favourite. I honestly think that people do not know what it is to be humane. They don’t have depth to them and as a species we are so far from where we are meant to be. We all fell off the same tree we will all live and our body’s will die. We are the same it is that simple ! We get taught there is a almighty god. Only to be blackmailed into submission. We are taught that religion will save us when all it does is divide us as a species. I believe we all have a soul but it is not under gods control. When it comes to god and religion people don’t seem to do there homework on the subject at matter. They see religion and god as a get out of jail free card when they realise they have been a s****y human being and are scared of what may be waiting for them. I myself was a big believer, I prayed at night. Went to church. Got my blessings and asked for guidance. Long story short my mind elevated itself to a position to where I was able to explore other possibilities. I was hell bent on religion because I wanted to feel closer to my mum when the fact is I was never more alone in my life than I was when praying to god. He most certainly didn’t save me. I refuse to follow a book that is perfectly designed for manipulation. Religion divides us all and is single handily the biggest f**k up to the human race. There are hundreds of gods and many many religions and too many books that say we should follow the rules or go to hell. People don’t realise we are our own gods. We have the potential to become powerful beyond limitation. We do not realise this because the human body and mind have been conditioned in a way as to not work to its true potential. We are suppressed and we don’t even know it. Maybe if we put down our smart phones including myself then firmly pull our heads out of our asses to get some air then that would be a brilliant start. I find it hard to remember what folk were like before Facebook and smart tech. We live life through WiFi and yet if you actually do some research you will find that WiFi 4G and soon to be 5G are making you ill, sometimes very ill. WiFi works on frequency but it’s at a certain frequency that it starts biologically f*****g us up from the inside out. The 4G frequency creates water molecules to vibrate. What are we made of again? Oh that’s right our body’s are over 70% water ! Think about it. 5G gets even crazier. 5G frequency starts to strip oxygen away from water hmmmmm.
If you haven’t noticed all the towers being put up all around us then you really need to start looking up from you outdated iPhone. If the frequency on these towers was increased enough or weaponised which they pretty much all ready are a stealth weapon then hey presto your getting cooked. The microwave energy these bad boys are kicking out is just plain stupid. The bad news is it’s stupidly hard to escape when quite frankly all smart devices kick some sort of harmfull radiation out. Tech just keeps getting smarter unlike ourselves. Have you even noticed that everyone is sick and poorly. I will save that for another day after all this is my first time letting people see what I write. I feel like I’m ready to write to all you beautiful people. Anyhoo where was I ? Oh yeah I remember now. To say we are the most intelligent species on our planet ( which I do not believe) then whatever it is we are doing we are doing a mighty s**t job of it. I mean we kill people for oil. We seem to love fighting wars due to the fact I think we simply love it. I think it’s hard wired in to our DNA. We are a warrior race and though we seem technically advanced we are very primitive and barbaric. I strongly believe We are unable to leave this planet ( prison ) until we discover who we are. If we find our humanity then we stand a chance to join the galactic community. I fear the sleeping sheeps numbers far outweigh that of the enlightened ( woke ) I’m ashamed at who we are. Look at what we are. what we have become. We drop bombs on country and nations knowing damn well it is not in the name of peace. If you have something of importance to the worlds elite then you better be damn sure They will stomp right threw your backyard and take it leaving unimaginable loss in the process. Children loose there life before they are even self aware.we see People going hungry on the street while making judgements on full stomachs. We need to focus on learning who we are before judging others. We must never loose hope for we are human.

That’s all for the moment. Be healthy. Be humble.One love

© 2018 Justin Horrocks


Author's Note

Justin Horrocks
My first time writing on a site like this. I do apologise if my grammar is crap lol

I’m excited to see what comes off it 😊

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Now this is something I can really relate to, and stand with! It’s well written, and of a serious subject, quite funny.
Don’t take funny as an insult, it’s more like straight to the point no bullshit kind of funny. I love how you describe the human race and our superior “intelligence”. Also the whole religion thing, I tried to explain it to a few people, (of course while being humble about it..) that all it really does is split us. Which is funny since I myself believe in “something”. Thank you for writing this it was very refreshing!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Very resonating, and I'm sure I'm not just speaking for myself. As I lay here reading this, I'm practically nodding my head the whole time. *applauds* Well done!

Posted 5 Years Ago


Justin Horrocks

5 Years Ago

Thank you for taking the time to read.
Now this is something I can really relate to, and stand with! It’s well written, and of a serious subject, quite funny.
Don’t take funny as an insult, it’s more like straight to the point no bullshit kind of funny. I love how you describe the human race and our superior “intelligence”. Also the whole religion thing, I tried to explain it to a few people, (of course while being humble about it..) that all it really does is split us. Which is funny since I myself believe in “something”. Thank you for writing this it was very refreshing!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

252 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 28, 2018
Last Updated on September 28, 2018

Author

Justin Horrocks
Justin Horrocks

Manchester , Lancashire , United Kingdom



About
Hello My name is Justin. I’m 27 and I like to write... more..

Writing