A Letter to Far Away

A Letter to Far Away

A Story by Johnny Westbrook
"

This is something that I just whipped up, I hope you all like it.

"

A Letter to Far Away

Written By: Johnny Westbrook

       Dear love,

       It’s been a long while since the last time we talked. Ever since we stepped apart, we nearly lost contact with one another. It’s crazy because we always held each other’s hand, now we’re so far apart that we can’t even find one another.

       I miss you and everything about you. Your dark beautiful curly hair, your possessive eyes, your smile, your laughter, I’m lost without it. It fells like my mind had fell into a bottomless dark hole and have no escape from it. It’s like I feel around the exact came time we divided and went our ways. It was only suppose to be temporary, but somehow, it’s now permanent, because we been apart so long, that we don’t even know where the other is.
       Surely you’re living life to the fullest as I am trying my best to do the same within my prison of a black hole. I wish you were here to help pull me out. All I need is your voice to lead me in the right direction, give me motivation to fight against the pressure of my non emotions that keeps me within the middle of this hole.

       I wonder if you’ve changed since the last time we seen each other, you was so full of life, and loved it as well. I remember when we first met I had a corrupted heart, but being around you all the time changed all of that, you gave me a good heart. Too bad I can’t say that I still have it.

       My heart somehow slowly tainted later after we divided, but I think that since I still think about you and still love you, it’s not as tainted as I might think. Well I guess that I will stop writing and let go this letter for it can find its way to you as I fall further into nothingness. If you get this letter, please let me hear your voice at least once more.

 

       Love Always,

              Mr. Man

 

© 2008 Johnny Westbrook


Author's Note

Johnny Westbrook
Thanks for reading... Please Review

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

when you say "It fells like my mind had fell into a bottomless..." you should say "It feels like my mind had fallen into a bottomless..." and when you say " It's like I feel around the exact came time we divided and went our ways..." i think you should say "I feel like I did around the time we divided and went our own ways..." when you say "Well I guess that I will stop writing and let go this letter for it can find its way to you as I fall further into nothingness..." i think you should say something else, i just don't like that in the story it doesn't seem to fit for me. but that's just my opinion. all just suggestions i hope i'm not being to harsh. i like the idea behind it all though. :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Love is wonderful thing to possess but leaves an emptiness when it leaves..this is an emotive piece..and particularly nice to see it written by a man

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i love this letter, its so touching to me. I was tearing up a little bit lol. I like how the emotions were expressed. It reminded me of my current relationship and this letter is similar to what he tells me how he feels when we are apart and how i feel too. The poem I wrote goes together with this very well lol. You're a very good writer. There was some errors in there, but you're very good. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Every now and then we witness how sentimental a man can become when he's in-love...not much different from the female counterpart :)....I enjoyed this because it simply elaborates on someone who means the world to another...this is why love fascinates me, we can feel it but not explain it so clearly and the attempts to do so are always heartfelt.

I would say, read this piece to yourself aloud and adjust the minor grammatical errors. Once you do that, I think this letter will stand out like it's supposed to.

Good write!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow you really poured your heart into that. Whoever you are talking about you really must love her alot.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this is a very beautiful piece... full of emotion and its very touching...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is a beautiful letter. I can feel the emotion in this it's very touching. The big font is helpful in a way. I have read some stories written so small I have to put my face right up to the screen to read it all. I have noticed more I read more I sense the desperation and more deeper it gets too. At the end it says "Mr.Man" that could be Mr.Man of your dreams or Mr.Man of your life.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

My first impression was that I loved the font/color combo. It's lovely.
There were some technical errors scattered throughout - like "fells" and "suppose" in the second paragraph - but they're largely overshadowed by the beautiful things you're saying. I was especially fond of "...you gave me a good heart. Too bad I can't say that I still have it."

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i kind of like this (i like the colour and font too by the way)
it doesnt tell you exactly what happened or what they shared but it does tell you the emotions and sentiments...
^-^
i think that is why i like it, it allows the piece to speak to everyone, letting the readers fit it to their own memories and imaginations

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh, this is lovely, Spade. A gorgeous piece of art, so lovingly written. The emotions come through so well. What a pleasure to read. :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Beautiful letter... very honest. Raw and intense... a true show of strength. I loved it.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1060 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 26, 2008

Author

Johnny Westbrook
Johnny Westbrook

IL



About
Hello, first and foremost, thank you for stopping by my page and taking interest in my work. My name is Johnny, also known as Static, (Jay Balor is my Pin name) I have a fur child name Matrix who love.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Brick'n The Brick'n

A Story by Rain


Trigger Trigger

A Poem by justjenn_2u