CHAPTER TWO: Found

CHAPTER TWO: Found

A Chapter by Johnny Westbrook

CHAPTER Two: Found

          Slouched over with the palm of her hands under her chin, Ieva took a quick glance over at Ken as he tilted his seat back and looked over to the classroom door’s window as he watched someone walk pass.

          The whole day has almost gone by and he hasn’t really said a word.” Ieva thought to herself. “He seems a bit… weird.” As he turned his head back towards his teacher, Ieva quickly did the same for he wouldn’t notice her looking at him. “Was he really going to fight John? He was so calm about it, not scared at all. I bet he’s been in many fights and got kicked out his last school, and that’s why he’s here now.”

          Hearing the bell sound throughout the school, most of the class hopped from their seats and quickly made a dash for the door. “Make sure all of you get your permission slips signed soon! “Mrs. Rose shouted. “The field trip is in two days. You don’t want to be stuck here with the principle and be missing all the fun.”

          Most of the children vanished from sight and only a select few were standing in the classroom talking amongst one another. Turning her head and looking out the window she thought about her permission slip, Sarah slammed her hands down on Ieva’s desk causing her to jump.

          “Sarah!” She shouted.

          “Scared ya eh?” Sarah asked with as she laughed.

          Ieva shook her head and placed her attention to the sky as white birds flew pass.

          “Oh no you don’t you’re not going to la la land on me this time.” Sarah said as she stood and grabbed Ieva’s wrist, pulled her out her seat.

          “Sarah!” Ieva shouted with a whine.

          “Oh shut up! Let’s get out of here!” Sarah demanded. “Bye Mrs. Rose.”

          “Goodbye girls…” Mrs. Rose replied back. “See you two tomorrow.”

          As Ieva reached down and grabbed her backpack before she was dragged out the class, she spotted a small envelope under the chair Ken was sitting. “Sarah wait! Stop!” she yelled to make her friend stop pulling. Taking her wrist from Sarah, Ieva reached under the chair and picked up the envelope.

          “What you got there eh?”

          “I don’t know” Ieva replied. “An envelope with something in it, I think it belongs to Ken.”

          “Oh really eh?”

          “Yea.”

          “Good.” Sarah said as she once again grabbed Ieva’s wrist and pulled her towards the door. “We can toss it away as we pass the trash.”

          “Sarah!”

          “Eh?”

          “Eh?” Ieva mocked and laughed.

          “EEEEEEHHHHHHHHH!” Sarah shouted loud enough to make Ieva let out a quick scream.

          Grabbing Ieva’s hand, Sarah finally pulled Ieva through and out the classroom. Being dragged through the halls, Ieva looked around in search for Ken to return him his envelope.

          “H… hey slow down okay?” Ieva said as Sarah jerked her left and right through the halls until they exited the school building.

          “FREEDOM!” Sarah shouted as she released Ieva’s wrist, lifted her arms, and took a deep breath of fresh air. “I thought we were going to be in there forever!” she complained.

          Paying Sarah no attention, Ieva looked around at the other student who have already left the school building, but wasn’t able to spot Ken. “Ieva!” Sarah said as she jumped into Ieva’s face.

          “AH! WHAT!?”

          “What you want to do eh?” Sarah asked. “We don’t have to be back for a while and it’s a beautiful day out, what do you say to us going on a walk eh?”

          “Fine… fine.” Ieva replied with a lack of energy. “So where you want to go?”

“Um….” Sarah thought hard to herself.

          “Seriously? You say we should go on a walk and you don’t even know whe…”

          “Oh shut up eh?” Sarah said cutting off Ieva’s words. “Let’s go through that path in the woods we always see on our way home.”

          “Alright lets go.”

          “YEA LETS GO!” Sarah shouted, grabbed Ieva’s wrist once again and made a dash down the school steps.

          “SERIOUSLY SARAH! HOW DO YOU HAVE SO MUCH ENERGY?”



© 2011 Johnny Westbrook


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

So cute, I love the friendship of Sarah and Ieva :) Can't wait for more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

okay now its a mystery, i wanna know what happens. What secrets lie in the envolope she finds, what's up with Ken disappearing like a ninja, is Sarah one of those crazily energetic people?

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This was a little confusing... But I liked it :D it wasn't long enough, I wanted to hear more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

283 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 21, 2011
Last Updated on June 21, 2011


Author

Johnny Westbrook
Johnny Westbrook

IL



About
Hello, first and foremost, thank you for stopping by my page and taking interest in my work. My name is Johnny, also known as Static, (Jay Balor is my Pin name) I have a fur child name Matrix who love.. more..

Writing