I Found Him.

I Found Him.

A Story by JodieAnne
"

Words were just words and they meant nothing to me anymore, until I met him.

"
He makes me want to scream. He makes me want to laugh and cry at the same exact time. I feel like something's clinging onto my heart and wont let go, just increasing the pressure slowly...and just making everything so much more intense.

I want him to kiss me again, longer&harder because as kisses come and go, his make me feel so..weak and like I need him to kiss me just to provide me with a little hope. I know then things will be okay.

It's when he randomly takes my hand and locks us together, every now and again he'll squeeze them, just to reassure me, he's there - he isn't going.

Sometimes I just watch him. Anyone watching us within the silence would find it awkward or weird, but not us. Maybe a little intense, but he knows me and I know him and that's just what makes us so special.

It's those eyes. I didn't just fall in love with him, I fell in love with those light brown beauties...as Ed Sheeran said 'eyes don't age, they stay the same' so I'm going to be in love with his eyes forever.

When I gave up writing a year or so ago, I began to believe words were just words and they meant nothing to me any more. He changed that. He makes me want to write. When I write I find my final decision. I make my choices and figure out what to do and where to go. He doesn't realise what he's done for me, I'm so thankful for him.

I want to grow with him, to learn and become new people. Become a better us and always stay together.

When I last wrote about him I said that I'd have another blank page waiting to be filled with my words. In fact there will be many pages, some will be me just saying how happy I am and how down to earth he is. I got him back. And I'm never letting him go again.

© 2015 JodieAnne


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A brilliant hymn to your love.

You reference Ed Sheeran but perhaps you could look at some older songs too. I'm of an age when the London band Madness were the thing. Look up 'It must be love' and 'My girl' the lyrics say so much about the pain and pleasure of being half of something.

A very moving piece.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

JodieAnne

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much for your review and sorry for such a late response! I will definitely listen to th.. read more



Reviews

I love this piece! This is such a wonderful story. I am a romantic fan myself, so this one was even more wonderful for me to enjoy. Keep up the wonderful work Jodie! :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


A brilliant hymn to your love.

You reference Ed Sheeran but perhaps you could look at some older songs too. I'm of an age when the London band Madness were the thing. Look up 'It must be love' and 'My girl' the lyrics say so much about the pain and pleasure of being half of something.

A very moving piece.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

JodieAnne

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much for your review and sorry for such a late response! I will definitely listen to th.. read more
wow, this is filled with so much feelings!
I love the style of it!
he seems like someone real special to her!
well done ❣

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Amy R

8 Years Ago

well I can clearly see that ;)
can't wait to read more stories from you,.
JodieAnne

8 Years Ago

They'll be more to come! Thank so much honestly :)
Amy R

8 Years Ago

my pleasure doll :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

519 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 15, 2015
Last Updated on August 15, 2015

Author

JodieAnne
JodieAnne

London , United Kingdom



Writing
Why Not Why Not

A Story by JodieAnne


For you For you

A Story by JodieAnne



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..