Chapter 15: The Lighting Dragons Taunt.

Chapter 15: The Lighting Dragons Taunt.

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

Yukina the Ender and Karuo of Darkness . With now another person to speak to Hisao will learn the truth of the assassination attempt on him. (picture of Yukina)

"

Hisao: the Lightning Dragons?

*he took a sip of  sake and coughed a bit*

Rai: oh thats wonderful they already want to fight with us is it?

*Yukina shrugged*

Yukina: I was told to infiltrate your defenses and kill the so called "Dragon Eater" but now..

*she glanced toward Karuo*

Yukina: with Karuo here I might as well give up. You can tie me up but im not into that whole S&M thing.

*Rai growled*

Rai: no one wants to do that anyhow.

*Karuo looked to Hisao*

Karuo: theres no need to worry she wont cause any trouble. If anything what will it look like to the Yellow Dragons if their Top Assassin just disappeared? Maybe you'd get more attention then you'd like.

*Gale nodded*

Gale: hes right. You should go back to the Yellow Dragons.

*Yukina sighed and snuggled close to Karuo*

Yukina: You wouldnt make me go back to those smelly ugly guys would you Karuo? Its fine ill be a prisoner of war! I wont even yell out too much if you branded me.

*Rai growled*

Rai: I told you were not like that!

*Karuo looked to Hisao*

Karuo: I believe we can use this as a sort of an advantage Boss.

*Hisao nodded*

Hisao: maybe.. although the thing im interested in is the fact the Lightning Dragons, that sub unit sent you here. What about the Yellow's?

*she smiled*

Yukina: oh that? I was bumped down to help the Lightning dragons a few days ago.

*Rai blinked*

Rai: they'd bump down their top assassin? what reason could..

*She laughed*

Yukina: oh well the second lieutenant of the Yellow Heads coped a feel and.. you know.. I killed him in his sleep and presented his privates as a resignation to the top boss.

*Rai shivered as he gripped a drink*

Rai: ah.. thats... scary...

*Gale smiled*

Gale: I like it..

*the guys shivered a bit as Hisao laughed sheepishly*

Hisao: they may be didnt think the Lightning Dragons would send you to our doorstep. I wouldnt be surprised if their is some sort of miscommunication happening between both Lightning and Yellow Dragons.

*Yukina smiled*

Yukina: oh your really good. Yes the Lightning Dragons have been running amock and are paranoid infants now. The Yellow Dragons leader ignored them and focused on battling his rivals the Black Lions. After that the first Lieutenant of the Lightning Dragons, Dago Ichuha and the current leader of the Lightning Dragons Yoshihabe Norita had a struggle for power. That foolish Yoshihabe sent Dago to jail by using the Lightning Dragons that were loyal to him in a set up. They say Dago killed a CPOof Tokyo Police. No one can get to him now.

*Karuo smiled and nodded*

Karuo: is that right? and if I recall Dago Ichuha is very influential in the Lightning Dragons, he has a good batch of people who would follow him to their deaths and afterlife. In fact Ive heard he recruited almost a fifth of the entire Lightning Dragon sub organization.

*Yukina nodded*

Yukina: right as ever darling. Yoshihabe has been fighting off failed attempts to assassinate him thanks to me! After ten failed attempts the faction of Dago decided to forget attacking and made themselves clear where they stood by having a red bandanna on their arm. Dago always wore a red bandanna to show his wild spirit. It makes the faction easy to separate and Yoshihabe even more paranoid. He thinks that he quelled the attacks from the inside and now is aiming for you. Afraid of your name and afraid your part of Dago's faction. So of course he sent me to deal with you and here we are!

*Rai blinked*

Rai: its like its all been set up for us.. just one little gathering like ours and already someones afraid. 

*Asuga laughed*

Asuga: dont flatter yourself subordinate, I choose the name.

*Rai glared*

Rai: who you callin subordinate you ghost?

*Honda laughed*

Honda: your both wrong! they were afraid when me and Hisao formed this group!

*They looked to him with a dimwitted look and both laughed. He growled*

Honda: that aint funny! its the truth.

*Chad smirked*

Chad: a bit but it was me who made this group special this time.

*Honda growled*

Honda: what? if it wasnt for me and Hisao you'd be still beatin up highschoolers!

*Chad shook his head*

Chad: you beat them up and I was the one who told you what we beat them up for in the first place!

*Yukina shook her head*

Yukina: your all wrong.

*They looked to her*

Yukina: it was because I scared him with so many thoughts that he wants to kill Hisao with all his might.

*Hisao laughed**

Hisao: im not happy.. about that..

*Gale coughed*

Gale: ahem! your all wrong. I beleve it was Dago that made Yoshihabe paranoid. We are just taking advantage of that.

*Karuo nodded*

Karuo: exactly. That is if that is Oyabun's wish.

*Hisao closed his eyes then gave a small chuckle*

Hisao: yes it is. This could be a good way to get more men, and much more information about the Yellow Dragons.

*Rai blinked*

Rai: more manpower?

*Ukyo smiled*

Ukyo: and information..

*Hisao blinked and looked seeing Yuun was still asleep and Yuhiko had fallen asleep on his lap*

Hisao: ah.. we.. probably should wake the others..

*Karuo smiled*

Karuo: excellent, I like a leader that takes an opening when he sees it. It makes your name more meaningful to your allies as well as your enemys.

*Hisao waved his hand*

Hisao: n-not at all! its all of you guys that give me the boldness..

*Asuga huffed*

Asuga: or maybe its me actually teaching you how a real man lives.

*Hisao growled*

Hisao: your not very.. helpful.. you dragged me into all this..

*Karuo stood up and picked up Yukina in his arms*

Karuo: at any rate we've had a long day right? shall we get some sleep?

*Gale grumbled*

Gale: dont go waking us up with all your f*****g!

*Yukina closed her eyes*

Yukina: assassins are quiet youll never even know im here.

*Hisao shivered*

Hisao: ehh...

*Karuo shook his head*

Karuo: its better to keep that at a Love Hotel dont you think Oyabun?

*Hisao nodded*

Hisao: ah yes umm no offense..

*Karuo nodded and walked out of the room*

*Gale looked to Hisao*

Gale: boss..

*he looked to her*

Hisao: yes Gale?

*She looked closely at him*

Gale: I dont trust Yukina, she has a way to turn people against her allies.

*Hisao blinked*

Hisao: what do you mean?

*Gale grumbled*

Gale: a man can be entrapped in manipulative webs if tempted by the beautiful spider.

*Yuun nodded waking up*

Yuun: I agree.

*Gale looked to him as everyone blinked*

Gale: eh?!

Yuun: she seems to be able to get away with anything when it comes to Karuo. I was able to get an antidote but she seemed to try to taint your sake.

*Hisao blinked looking at the cup and wimpered*

Hisao: ah.. am I gonna get sick?

*Yuun shook his head*

Yuun: I told you that I already put an antidote in it.

*Hisao sighed with relief as Gale looked to Yuun and stood up blushing*

Gale: G-Good work Yuun..

*she walked off as Yuun nodded then looked to Hisao*

Yuun: I shall take my leave now Oyabun, I have meditating to do over this current affair.

*Chad and Honda stood up*

Honda: later Oyabun. I have to settle my stomach.

Chad: I think I have a small headache so im going to lay down.

*the two chattered on a bit as they left the room*

*Hisao sighed and slouched in down a bit*

Hisao: theres alot more to this than I considered..

*Asuga smiled*

Asuga: with all this attention youll be running the Tokyo District in no time.

*Hisao grumbled*

Hisao: thanks to you im gonna have to put my life in even more danger..

*Asuga laughed a little*

Asuga: our life, but we both need to live on the edge.

*Hisao frowned*

Hisao: is that more of your real mans way of living?

*he smirked*

Asuga: whats life without a bit of danger? would you have been happy being a nerdy office worker? or what about a Demon Priest Hunter with no demons to hunt?

*Hisao closed his eyes*

Hisao: I just hope my mother and father dont hate me. I went against the laws of Demon Priest Hunters and got you in me. A time of weakness I wont be showing anytime soon at this rate.

*Asuga laughed*

Asuga: at least your precious Monkyobu Temple isnt being torn down. Its auctually being of use. In fact how about opening a school of your own?

*Hisao blinked*

Hisao: a school? for.. Demon Slaying..

*Asuga smiled*

Asuga: it could be a front. The Nakama Monkyobu Temple Dojo of Demon Slaying. Ive already felt first hand of their techniques so its nothing to call weak.

*Hisao blinked*

Hisao: ah about that.. who in the world sealed you in that shrine?

*Asuga growled*

Asuga: who do you think? it was your ancestor Kikyo Nakama Shisen.

*Hisao shivered*

Hisao: the Sacred Maiden... that Kikyo?! I never knew she was even..

*Asuga huffed*

Asuga: humph just think of my ideas and give me an answer later. I am using too much energy right now.

*he faded away quickly as Hisao blinked*

Hisao: Asuga?.. (there's more to him than I thought.. the Sacred Maiden.. if everyone knew that.. then maybe our name wouldnt have died out so easily.. though I bet..)

*he looked to Yuhiko sleeping on his lap*

Hisao: (the Maru didnt know did they?)



© 2013 CzatoftheMoon


Author's Note

CzatoftheMoon
CPO: Chief Petty Officer.
** (anime sweatdrop moment)
(thinking to himself)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This keeps getting more interesting as it goes along. I wonder what Hisao's plan is to deal with the dragons and how he'll handle all the new resposibility coming his way - not to mention the pressure as his group continues to grow and all.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

334 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 26, 2013
Last Updated on March 26, 2013
Tags: yakuza, demon, swordsman, assassin


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing