Within Madness. 1.

Within Madness. 1.

A Story by Joseph Hollowood
"

'Chapter 1'. might be a full book or short story, i don't know, also might have lots of mistakes, its a work in progress THIS IS FICTION Written as a form of Journal written by an anonymous person

"

          Within Madness.

      Why do they scream? What are they scared of? I just want to feel their warmth; it’s the only thing i can   Feel anymore. Everyone has a Release, we need it. Some play Cards, Listen to music, Read

Maybe go for a Drive. I Kill...


 

                                             1.

                          Let me start from the Beginning...


I was 14; it was about 2:00 am on a boring Friday night walking around town. I believe it was Autumn as well, I don’t remember everything perfectly, I blocked lots of my past out of my mind. Anyways, I was walking around the town alone, usually through a Neighborhood or Downtown (Depending on if i wanted to be alone or do some Window shopping). But this night i was looking for Solitude. I enjoy being out alone, especially at night, there’s a special feeling you get, as if you are the only one alive, whether I’m in town or in the country.
I was just walking through a pretty sketchy part of town, a Lot of White trash people in dumpy homes, makes me sick.
           I was just about to call my Brother to come pick me up, but then i heard a dog bark (sounded like a small one), it wouldn't shut up, 'Stupid losers can’t even take care of their dog' i thought, so i walked toward the HIGHLY obnoxious barking, i was going to bang on the owners door but it seemed no one was home. I picked up the little guy, he was pretty small, about the size of a large cat, no idea what breed of dog, nor did i care (I hate dogs). He had an electric collar on, which is why i assumed he was barking and yelping so much, trying to get away. What people leave their dog out in the front yard while they are away?! F*****g losers. I opened a Gate to the backyard and took the dog with me, he seemed pretty calm, i sat down in the grass and petted him some waiting for the Owners, but about 20 Minutes passed and i was about to get up and leave, but then something happened..
            I got a sudden urge, the kind you can’t explain but you just feel it, deep down. And Deep down i wanted to kill this f****r, Stupid ugly dog, Stupid owners, Disgusting Neighborhood, i felt sick. I couldn't stand it, I had to do something. So i took out my pocket knife and i cut him some, he whimpered and squirmed some but i was holding him down by the mouth so he couldn't get away or yelp. I kept cutting but with all that fur it gets difficult, so i slowly slid the blade into his eye, not too deep so i didn't kill it, just didn't want it looking at me anymore, f*****g scum. Weak and puny creature, even if it could bite me it wouldn't even hurt. Anyways i did the same to the other eye and then cut its ears off, one would think it would have bleed out by now but maybe the adrenaline or shock was keeping it alive. Not much longer would it have to suffer though, next i stabbed it hard in the stomach and slide the blade upward towards its chest. I then ripped his chest/ribs open so i could see it’s heard, it was still beating... So i grabbed it and ripped it out, feeling its last beat in my hands...
After i picked up all the pieces i walked to the front yard and put the mutilated body in front of their door.
            That may or may not have done anything, Maybe they got Scared and moved, or just threw it away and got a new dog, i don’t know, never really went that way in town again.
Ever since then i knew something was wrong, not with me, but with Society, this world we live in and corrupt. And I had to fix it, maybe if i could show them what i see, tell them how i feel, or do to them what they do to me. Maybe then I could cure Them, maybe then I could cure Myself… 

© 2015 Joseph Hollowood


Author's Note

Joseph Hollowood
This IS FICTION! Also a work in progress so please ignore any mistakes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on March 30, 2015
Last Updated on March 31, 2015
Tags: Horror, Murder, Mystery, Gore, Explicit, Fiction

Author

Joseph Hollowood
Joseph Hollowood

Tipton, MI



About
Joseph Hollowood. 18 Taken Employee at Burger King and Front man/Vocalist of Toxic-Anarchy. Writer, Philosopher, Spiritualist, Anarchist, Musician. I have a wide range of interests in Music, Lite.. more..

Writing