Within Madness. 2.

Within Madness. 2.

A Story by Joseph Hollowood
"

'Chapter 2'. might be a full book or short story, i don't know, also might have lots of mistakes, its a work in progress THIS IS FICTION Written as a form of Journal written by an anonymous person

"

             Within Madness.

      Why do they scream? What are they scared of? I just want to feel their warmth; it’s the only thing i can   Feel anymore. Everyone has a Release, we need it. Some play Cards, Listen to music, Read

Maybe go for a Drive. I Kill...

      

  2.

 

Some of you probably think I’m crazy. But am I really? I don’t think so, we all have our release, is mine so bad?! Who are you to judge! We should do what makes us happy, it just so happens that feeling a life fade away in my hands is what makes me happy, it makes me feel human again.
            It wasn’t long before I had a similar experience, well similar urge really. I wanted to follow it, oh so badly, but I didn’t this time, I wasn’t going to enter that dark place. But I knew I couldn’t act on these desires, no matter how bad I wanted to, I meant what if I got caught? Then I wouldn’t be able to save them! And I would be all alone… And I need them, and they need me, don’t they?! I need to save them from this place, save them from themselves. Don’t they want to feel pleasure again? I do, oh I wish I could feel again, but I can’t, not like I used to. It’s not crazy what I want, I wish I could find my solitude some other way, but I don’t think I can. By doing this I am curing them from this disgusting place and their s****y lives, by doing this I am curing myself from them, they need me just as much as I need them. Don’t you see? I need them to die so I can live.
           Is this all not justified?! It’s not some game of lies, why can’t you people see that?! If only you could know what it’s like to not really be here! I’m not crazy! Right? No! Of course not! Why would I be? I save people, strip them of their filthy flesh. To show that we are all the same, me, you, everybody, in the end we are all rotten meat! Why can’t you understand?! I would assume by now you would have a slight understanding of what I am talking about, no matter how “crazy” it may seem, you know I’m right. No worries, in time you will truly understand me, maybe you will even relate or empathize, or you will just hate me and be disgusted, but don’t decide right away, let it speak to you, and then you will know what I mean. There is much more to tell, don’t you want to know what I dream about?
          It’s always dark inside. I can’t always remember what happens in every one, sometimes they aren’t so bad, but sometimes they are. Usually my dreams take place in a town I have never been (or do not remember), and I always see myself in the 3rd person POV, and I don’t look like me… I’m wearing a mask of some sort, it’s blurry so it’s hard to tell but I know it’s me. My most recent one I was hiding in a parking lot it seemed, of a hotel, I was watching a kid (about 12 I think), he was unloading a car, probably on a vacation, his mom and dad inside being lazy f***s! But that’s beside the point right now. I was watching him, he looked so innocent but I knew he wasn’t, no one is, not in this world. Next thing I know I’m standing behind him, I can hear myself breathing heavy, and so does he, he turns around and looks up at me and before he can scream I take my knife and stab him right in the middle of his face, right between the eyes, his mouth open, blood falling out, and his eyes rolling into the back of his head. I grabbed his head and squeezed as I took my thumbs and shoved them into his eyes, making them breaks and pop, dripping out of his face. Ugh I could feel the warmth; I could feel the blood on my hands. And then bam! I wake up, breathing heavy, shocked. But then I lie back down to try and sleep again, Last thing I remember about that night was smiling thinking about the dream, I still do sometimes, it helps me sleep on those restless nights, and maybe someday I can act out my dreams fully. But you will have to wait and see…

© 2015 Joseph Hollowood


Author's Note

Joseph Hollowood
This IS FICTION! Also a work in progress so please ignore any mistakes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on March 31, 2015
Last Updated on March 31, 2015
Tags: Horror, Murder, Mystery, Gore, Explicit, Fiction

Author

Joseph Hollowood
Joseph Hollowood

Tipton, MI



About
Joseph Hollowood. 18 Taken Employee at Burger King and Front man/Vocalist of Toxic-Anarchy. Writer, Philosopher, Spiritualist, Anarchist, Musician. I have a wide range of interests in Music, Lite.. more..

Writing