Staying for the Night

Staying for the Night

A Chapter by Joey
"

I didn't know how to reject him, so I just say yes for formality. He was so happy and pulled my face in for a kiss

"
Lynette's Pov
I was the last to leave the classroom, and he (Mr Leonard Jefferson) was still sitting there doing his paperwork. The moment I walked past his table, he looked up and smiled at me. All I said is " Bye, Mr. Jefferson." "Please call me Leonard, Lynette." I nodded and walked out of the room. 

I walked to other classroom at level 4 to meet up with Kyle and have lunch with him. The whole afternoon, Kyle keep asking me to go out to the mall with him this weekend. I wasn't paying attention to him as I was busy thinking about him ( Leonard) again. Kyle knows that i have this habit of daydreaming about things and wandering in my thoughts, but he never knew what I was thinking in my mind. Kyle asked me to watch a movie with him at the cinema tonight and I nodded in agreement subconsciously.

After we have our lunch, we went back to our own respective classes. Me and Kyle used to have feelings to each other. He still has for me, but I doubt if I still has for him. I stopped loving him ever since last year when we had an argument. After the heated argument, I noticed that I don't care about him as much as he do for me. I was thinking of breaking up with him, but he came apologising to me about his mistakes and begged me to forgive him. I didn't want to hurt him so I got back with him. As the time goes, it felt like we are siblings and not lovers. I don't have that feeling of heart racing whenever I see him, its just plain and flat.

However, we have been together for like 3 years and I know its not easy to maintain our relationship. Kyle has been working really hard to sustain our relationship. Besides that, our parents really hope that they can become in-laws. Kyle picked me up at my house with his red Ferrari. He drives really fast although he's got a bad driving skills, this is probably due to the reason that he got a chaeffeur. He hardly drive, even to school except when he wants to take me out. 

That wasn't much choice to choose, i meant what movie to watch. We chose to watch 'The Great Gatsby' in the end and it was amazing, Leonardo Dicaprio really potrayed his role well, at least enough to make me to cry like a child. After the movie, Kyle brings me home. When we reach the main gate of my bungalow, he asked me if he can stay for the night.

I didn't know how to reject him, so I just say yes for formality. He was so happy and pulled my face in for a kiss. Well, that kiss was totally unexpected and it feels weird, like totally weird. After he parked his car, i showed him to the guest room and went back to my own room.

I open the hot water tap and let the water fill up the bath tub. Litttle by little, i pour the shower gel into the bathtub, the peach smell of the shower gel was so strong that it made me felt dizzy a little. After I undressed myself, I got into the bath tub. Sitting in my bathtub, while playing with the bubbles, I was thinking about things that happened recently. Without knowing, my mind starts to think about Leonard again. It would be a thousand times better if he's not married. I wouldn't mind dating my lecturer but wrecking other people's marriage is definitely not my style. 

Maybe I was bathing for too long until I dozed off. I can feel two warm hands cupping my face, calling for me to wake up." Wake up Lynette, wake up, honey, don't scare me" said a man's voice. I opened up my eyes and I see Leonard. At that time, when I see those eyes of his, looked so worried for me, I pulled his face down so that I can kiss his lips. After kissing him, I open my eyes slowly, and starting to notice that it was Kyle instead of Leonard. And the worst part is, I was naked in my bathtub and just kissed him. He told me that he was sorry for entering my room. But, he knock my door before entering and even called my name but I didn't answer him for like 20 minutes, so he thought that something bad happened to me. He rushed into my bathroom, and found me dozing off in my bathtub and tried to wake me up and the rest of the story is what has just happened.


 


© 2013 Joey


Author's Note

Joey
Comment please...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I am still liking the storyline, but there needs to be more detail. The characters seem a little vague, for example, we know what they look like, but what do they believe in or enjoy doing? Adding in a few details about their likes and dislikes would make this so much more believable and easier to read. I am looking forward to reading more, as well as any rewrites you do!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I like your version of teacher-student romance. Its quite interesting.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Joey

10 Years Ago

Thanks for liking it.
I am still liking the storyline, but there needs to be more detail. The characters seem a little vague, for example, we know what they look like, but what do they believe in or enjoy doing? Adding in a few details about their likes and dislikes would make this so much more believable and easier to read. I am looking forward to reading more, as well as any rewrites you do!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I liked this one it was very very good. But I must say this is all to rushed I mean I barley got anything from this I don't really know Lynette or who she is I don't feel as if this is her true feelings I feel as if she was just telling me a story. The dialogue is so minimal that I can not grasp any of the charters. I know this is and will be a excellent book you just need more description, dialogue, personality. Try pretending you are her really make these characters come alive!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Joey

10 Years Ago

yeah, i admit i did rushed..its a bad habit of mine...i will put in more dialogue...
ThoughtsofShyann

10 Years Ago

Thank you, honestly I love this story way more then my own and I see so much potential to be a reall.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 29, 2013
Last Updated on October 3, 2013
Tags: Love#Night#Married#Kiss


Author

Joey
Joey

Somewhere on Earth



About
A dreamer, loves to travel, enjoy doing things by herself, enjoy writing stories during leisure time. Feel free to drop by and comment on my writings. You may add me as a FRIEND here and I will keep y.. more..

Writing
First Job First Job

A Chapter by Joey


Hello Ms Ripley Hello Ms Ripley

A Book by Joey


First Impression First Impression

A Chapter by Joey