equating desolation and abundance

equating desolation and abundance

A Story by Joe_VILOT_
"

antithesis of negativity and purity

"

 

 

 

two entities of immense power tumbling throught the rift a chasm that had been ripped from the vety fabric of time space and distance and you will notice the are graqppling through a void so brightly white it burns the senses like acid.

the culmination of this surmounting struggle has been going on for aeons and has appeared in this form.

 

to end hellish machinations and dichomoty of a slave regime and mindset

 

the chosen victor non negatble would captonion super-nova and the most despised opponet would be dismal asbymallisam.

 

their strenth came from respectvely  the opposite spectrums of decay and purity.

 

Where dismal asbymalliisam originated from was a quadrant of deep space infested with spores of malicious sowing these spores being powercells to its decadence. and rife malicioness.

  

Captonian Super-nova was the very essence of purity emitting with quick silver and the hues of ultra-violet rays imbued with trails of time span distance and the forces that made everything good and wholly wholesome the touch of this presence the force enough to reverse the present decay and malignant  of dismal asbymallisam.

The battle was waged across the ages from the beginning where things were of one with the cradle now they were nearly fully formed and were nearly devoid of life-spark

The victor of the battle would be the one who would the one who decided the outcome of the entire cosmos........

© 2015 Joe_VILOT_


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

254 Views
Added on November 30, 2014
Last Updated on April 21, 2015

Author

Joe_VILOT_
Joe_VILOT_

London, Pimlico, United Kingdom



About
I have written stories and was engrossed in fantasy and fiction from a young age looking back it was probably if not definitely all those dark novels which gave fruition to my ripe and rife imaginatio.. more..

Writing