Respect The Imperfectness

Respect The Imperfectness

A Poem by J.C. Rabanes
"

the title says it all... :)

"
Respect the imperfectness

Manifesting oneself to be a God of perfectness is a lame and absurd thinking of an unrespectful mind.
Before judging others and pointing your fingers on their imperfectness; be sure you are not blind.
For sure;I say, if you don't know what's the greatest purpose of your life in this world;
Then, I could also say that you are worst than a falling building just because of a mild blew of a storm.

Know yourself as you know other's self; stop saying things that is out of your limitations.
Stop hurting your fellow so that your ego will not echoed and affects your mind anymore.
The words is a way an evil wanted each people to throw themselves down and blame God from misery.
Your own self should be your priority and do not lick on other's to lower their self-esteem for the sake of your entertainment.

For I say to you; it is awful to put lighting system outside if your house is lightened only by candle.
What's the purpose of the lighting system anyway? it's obvious that you only want others think that you are wealthy.
Which is more appropriate? that is to put the lighting system inside and put the candle outside.
For it is more meaningful to search your own self and make actions if necessary to understand what you are as a creation.

Be a good leader and an inspiration for them to search their own soul within them.
It's our obligation to help others out to find their real purpose God given to them.
It is not about the physical appearance that makes us beautiful and a perfect image of good.
It is the soul that concieve the blueprint of our hearts to love and cherish the people we have.

© 2015 J.C. Rabanes


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a very powerful and inspirational free style poem you've written here. I think that the message you are trying to get across with this piece is one that desperately needs to be repeated over and over again to the world we live in nowadays. Great work! :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


the light is within, our soul shines a way to go, we must learn to follow it, excellent writing my friend :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


I liked and I agree with your words.
"What's the purpose of the lighting system anyway? it's obvious that you only want others think that you are wealthy.
Which is more appropriate? that is to put the lighting system inside and put the candle outside.
For it is more meaningful to search your own self and make actions if necessary to understand what you are as a creation. "
I believe every person had a reason and purpose. Thank you for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote





Posted 9 Years Ago


"Before judging others and pointing your fingers on their imperfectness; be sure you are not blind. " - we always see our own imperfections and flaws magnified many times in others John .

"Which is more appropriate? that is to put the lighting system inside and put the candle outside. " - wow - this is deep - do not show off your wealth - amen to that

"It is the soul that concieve the blueprint of our hearts to love and cherish the people we have." - what a killer ending line. Im dumbfounded.

despite a few typos John - this thing literally shouts from the rooftops my friend.

thanks for the RR




Posted 9 Years Ago


J.C. Rabanes

9 Years Ago

Thanks for the kind read man... :) I'll rephrase the missed typos here later.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

256 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 3, 2015
Last Updated on February 3, 2015

Author

J.C. Rabanes
J.C. Rabanes

Cagayan De Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines



About
I am a man with full of respect. I dream big and hope alot. I took up Engineering in our country. And the rest is a secret... :D more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Crystals" Crystals"

A Poem by Valentine