Found

Found

A Chapter by Fallen_1666
"

The Prince of the undead has went into hiding to avoid becoming a king, not wanting the responsibilities and consequences that came with it. But one day he's found.

"
The body of the vampire hunter slams painfully into the brick wall behind him. The hunter falls to his knees, and covers the wound on his neck. Blood flows through his fingers and splatters on the snow covered ground. In the dark alley, Red glowing eyes track his every movement. The vampire grins triumphantly and spits out his blood. The hunter gasps and leaps back to his feet as vampire descends on him. But before he could register the final blow to end him, the hunter swings out his arm, stabbing the vampire in the thigh with a silver dagger.

             The vampire growls in pain. The silver burns his flesh and he screams in agony as he slowly inches it out of his flesh. The blade is half way out and he falls to his knees. He grips the handle and bites his lip, drawing more blood. He pulls it the rest of the way out, inch by inch. The wound flows freely now, blood oozing down his leg and joins the rest, painting the snowy ground in a macabre image. He blindly throws the blade in the general direction of the hunter.

             He misses and the human leaps back, hitting the brick wall softer this time, and grimacing  nervously. He grows weaker as He loses his life source.  He shudders as the vampire stalks closer. To the left of him is the bloody blade, moonlight shines off of it like a beacon.

              The vampire throws a punch to the hunters jaw before he can move. The man stumbles backwards a bit, but quickly regains his footing and lunges, grabbing for the dagger. He misses as the vampire grabs his blonde hair and pulls him back. 'Ah, f**k,' the hunter groans. He releases his neck, allowing the small wound to bleed freely and reaches, trying to escape the grasp of the monster. 'Please,' the hunter cries out. 'I'm sorry. Please, just let me go.'

          The vampire leaps ten feet away, normally he would be chuckling at the hunters stupidity, but he is angry and just ready to end this. 'Leave us alone. And I will not kill you,' the vampire promises, kneeling down and lying his hands on his knees. Their way of showing peace.

       The hunter grins and turns around, showing the vampire that the blade is back in the mans hands. He lunges aiming for the vampires heart.  The vampire blocks the blade from killing him but gets it buried into his upper arm. He yells in frustration and pain.

          This time, the vampire is livid. He  shoves the hunter back and collapses again on the dirty, cold asphalt, his silver/white hair has falls out of his tie and drapes over his shoulders, brushing the wound in his arm, turning red as it meets blood. He tries and fails to pull the weapon out, this time too weak to do so. It is time to end this.

         "I am not a danger to anyone. Never once have I nor any of my kind killed a human, unless in self defense. I have shown you peace, ready to let you walk free, but you have chosen to keep fighting. Foolishly giving up your life for a lost cause,' the vampire speaks, his voice soft, and eloquent. An old english accent. 'You've been tailing me, John. I know you have seen how I drink. Have I ever in your eyes killed a human?'

           The hunter, John, chuckles nervously. 'Yes, I have, Cadeyrn. You're right, I've been following you for years, waiting for the perfect opportunity to fight you again, as cliche as that sounds. But, as far as I recall, you have killed someone before. You killed my mom. You don't remember that,' John growls, recalling their first encounter many years ago.

'I did not kill her! It was a faerie,' the vampire shouts. It echoes ominously throughout the darkened alley. He glares at the hunter. If looks could kill...

"I don't believe you,"  John sneers.

              Alright, enough of this. Cadeyrn stands, blade still protruding from his arm. I am ending this, now. Cadeyrn lunges forward. He grabs John by the throat. Slams the human against the brick wall once again. He holds him there and speaks in his ear. A low, menacing growl. 'We are no threat to humans. Until they threaten us or those we love. This foolish quest of yours, it ends now.'

John whimpers and claws uselessly at Cadeyrns iron grip. He's had his fun, but it's time to end this game. He wasn't going to kill the human, it's against their way, but now...Cadeyrn grimaces as he sinks his claws into Johns stomach. Its different when a vampures life is at stake. John screams in agony. Cadeyrn also bites down on the humans neck and gulps down mouthful of blood, replenishing his draining energy. Eventually Johns screams of agony quiet down to silent whimpers. And then silence.

Cadeyrn tosses the body away, behind one of the dumpsters and turns away, feeling terrible but knowing it had to be done. He and his lover will probably have to leave the city though. No one knows who he, or the dead human is, as in their world they rely on staying off the radar. But more hunters will most likely come when they discover a missing brethren.


© 2018 Fallen_1666


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

249 Views
Added on December 31, 2017
Last Updated on April 30, 2018
Tags: Vampires, werewolves, supernatural, paranormal, horror, scary, monsters, romance


Author

Fallen_1666
Fallen_1666

Holiday, FL



Writing
Two Two

A Chapter by Fallen_1666


One One

A Chapter by Fallen_1666