Nothing.

Nothing.

A Story by Joker
"

Not my concept. I didn't come up with the idea, I just expanded upon it. Anyways, I'm intentionally keeping this one a little ambiguous.

"

Nothing. There is nothing. Not a flicker, not a sign of anything. Nothing is all that has been. Nonexistence, not a sliver of life. Not even a concept; no thoughts to speculate about. All there is is the nothing. No here, no there. Time itself is encased in the shroud of nothing. Serene, yet harrowingly empty. No questioning, no-one to question. Nothing to question.


Something. Tiny, indefinitely small. The shroud ripped slightly, a sliver peeking through. It persists to exist. It does not exist, it is rather a notion. Yet there is no longer nothing. The concept of existence has been birthed; its nihility contrasting the significance of the something. Something will exist, something can exist. From nothing to something, what happens next? Finally there is something to question. Something will happen.


Everything. The something now exists. There is not only concept, there is existence. The shroud has fallen, its remains cast in its own nothingness. The sliver that was once merely peeked now all-encompassing. A frantic rush is now present; too much to know, too little time. Stricken with panic, all to do is question. Too short to realise, yet too long to make light of. Blessed with the ‘gift’, yet cursed to never know why. All to do is question.


Nothing. It is over. The shroud birthed anew; encasing all. All for nothing, the questioning meaning naught. No matter how much speculation, there is only the nothing. The shroud’s embrace, not comforting, but cold. The cycle perpetual, nothingness inevitable. Truly, nihility is eternal.


© 2017 Joker


Author's Note

Joker
What do you think of the description, please focus on that instead of the actual concept.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on October 26, 2017
Last Updated on October 26, 2017
Tags: Fiction

Author

Joker
Joker

United Kingdom



About
Hi everyone! I'm Joker, and I'm 12. I love creative writing, and I hope to improve my stories by sharing them online. I write psychological thrillers mostly, they're stories that you may need to be a .. more..

Writing
The Doll The Doll

A Story by Joker