Deathman's Home

Deathman's Home

A Chapter by JordanStories
"

The introduction to this horrifyingly haunted house.

"

The famous ‘Deathman’s Home’ has been the site of over ninety deaths. After the seventy-fifth death, people started using logic, and decided to stop risking their lives instead of trying to be the first to claim ‘Deathman’s Painting’. Oh. I bet you’ve never heard of that, have you? Well, let me tell you about it.


This famous painting was painted by Arnold Deathman himself. He wrote extremely creepy novels, painted creepy paintings, and drew creepy drawings. Overall, he was a creepy guy. 


But one painting defied them all. No one knew what it looked like except his daughter, Lacy. And she died thirteen years ago.


She described the drawing as eerie, and very depressing. Some say that if you look at it for too long, it can mess up your brain to the point of suicide. Another theory is that he created the painting to kill his friends. Why would he? Well, his favorite house decoration was skeletons.


REAL skeletons.


Now back to the painting. This painting is so mysterious and wanted, it was put up for an estimated 6.2 BILLION dollars. Now you see why everyone wants to get it, eh?


The first explorer-related death was back in 1959, which was one month after Deathman died. A group of two police officers looked inside his house for the first time ever and were said to have immediately died, most likely of suicide.

Some houses are haunted. But this one is beyond haunted. No words can explain how haunted this cursed building is.


The building was closed off in 2005, but that didn’t stop seven different tourists from climbing the fence and checking it out.


People did not usually go into this house in groups, for some reason. Three is said to be the maximum group size of everyone who has explored this house.


A new group of teens decided to step up. They were a group of twelve. It included teens by these names: Emma, Zachary, Jordan, Jackson, Sid, Patrick, Julian, Tyler, Kenna, Meghan, Max, and Elijah. They said they were up to the challenge. To avoid being caught, they decided to not make it public. But they knew they were going to do it. And they planned to make it out alive.



© 2017 JordanStories


Author's Note

JordanStories
I hope this is a good introduction!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wow. A amazing beginning to this story. You create strong story line and very interesting situation. I liked the way you set-up the story. I wanted to know and read more. A outstanding opening chapter. You brought the reader in and made them want more.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

"Deathman's Home"
JordanStories,
"Real skeletons" that says a lot regarding this haunted house and it's original owner; decorating with human skeletons. Yikes!
Of course the mention of the "famous painting" really adds interest.
As an introduction it is good. I see dates, people, names and history. I wish you every success and enjoyment in your writing.
Blessings,
Kathy

Posted 6 Years Ago


good intro that draws the reader in. you've set the stage nicely for what will happen.

Posted 6 Years Ago


JordanStories

6 Years Ago

Thank you! Is the rest (specifically Chapter 4 and 5) scary? I really want to know if this is actual.. read more
Wow. A amazing beginning to this story. You create strong story line and very interesting situation. I liked the way you set-up the story. I wanted to know and read more. A outstanding opening chapter. You brought the reader in and made them want more.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very interesting. If you are into ghost stories; which I have a few just needs some cleaning up. Has a nice to feel to your story. Can you post more?

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

JordanStories

6 Years Ago

Yes! :D Thank you, I actually am just about to post the second chapter!! Have an amazing day Dwayne .. read more
Dwayne J. Keeves

6 Years Ago

Thank you Sir; and may your day be enjoyable.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

402 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 21, 2017
Last Updated on September 21, 2017
Tags: haunted, horror, death, thrill


Author

JordanStories
JordanStories

Mason, OH



About
I like to write stories about young boys and girls, mostly where they form awesome friendships through great adventures! more..

Writing
Heartbroken Heartbroken

A Chapter by JordanStories



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Nirvana Nirvana

A Poem by Hebe