The End of Lonely Nights

The End of Lonely Nights

A Poem by Josefin
"

Cause I belive that we all at least once have looked up into the sky and longed for that special someone.

"
I was a recluse then, hidden and sealed into a hearts dark world of hatred. 
How soul could in a reality where even the night sky is full of light be as angry and desperate as me, unbelievable. 
They taunted me with their beauty these glimpses of a thousand false hope of places better than this. 
Twisted and corrupted into something beyond redemption heard this lonely fool an unfamiliar voice.
 As an unknown whisper drew it like a veil over my world. As a spring wind it made the ice start to melt and something new began to sprout at the words I wanted to but could never speak.

"is there not anyone? someone like me looking up at This sky so vast that can save me from my loneliness? "

The water of frozen mountain at these words were let loose to fall down my cheeks when this beautiful voice turned to me.

Closed eyes smiling in a sea of ​​happiness I'm happy to drown in over again.
 For This embittered fool was no longer alone.

Josefin. M

© 2011 Josefin


Author's Note

Josefin
Well this is my first one and what i would like to know the most is what you think about the poem in genaral?
Can it even be considered to be a poem?
I would also apreciate spelling and grammar corrections.
Please let it be constructive critic and thank you on before hand i really appreciate that you have taken time to read this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

The basis of the poem is good, because as you say, we have all been in that place where we look up and wonder whether there is another lonely soul doing the same. Only thing I'll say grammatically, unless done for effect, "This" can be written as this, it doesn't need a capital letter :) Keep writing!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

So true.....very well written....I think almost everyone can relate to it *raises hand* including me :) keep writing ;D

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The basis of the poem is good, because as you say, we have all been in that place where we look up and wonder whether there is another lonely soul doing the same. Only thing I'll say grammatically, unless done for effect, "This" can be written as this, it doesn't need a capital letter :) Keep writing!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 11, 2011
Last Updated on May 13, 2011
Tags: Lonely, Love, Night

Author

Josefin
Josefin

Lidköping, Västragötaland, Sweden



About
My name is Josefin and one day I dream of becomming an aknowledged fantasy author. I am a Swede so my english is far from perfect so please have patients with me. My Belife is that the best kinds of.. more..

Writing