How to Clean Ceramic Tile

How to Clean Ceramic Tile

A Story by Judith Collins
"

How to clean the tile floor one of the biggest advantages of porcelain tile is that it is one of the easiest things to clean floor coverings.

"

How to clean the tile floor one of the biggest advantages of porcelain tile is that it is one of the easiest things to clean floor coverings.


To keep it clean, you can easily clean and clean the tile floor twice a week, then clean it with a moist sponge mop and a liter of white vinegar in two gallons of water. Porcelain tiles are defined inaccuracies (absorption rate is less than 0.5%), but the surface may still be dirty. 


You can choose a cleaner specially made for pottery tiles. However, the matte surface may sometimes exhibit the color of the cleaning solution. For these and other important issues, here are the steps to wash several types of porcelain tile surfaces.

 

Unpainted porcelain Tile

·         Below is a simple procedure for cleaning the floor of a porcelain tile that is not polished/glazed with moderate soil load.

·         Sweep or vacuum the dirt off the floor. 

·         Saturate the floor with the cleaning fluid and hot water and stand on the floor for 5-10 minutes. Do not dry the cleaning liquid.

·         This procedure is also done in a small area at a time. 

·         For more difficult stains, wash the cleaning solution with a floor-mounted machine with a polishing pad or a stiff nylon brush.

 

For residential or small areas, use a scrub brush.

·         Wipe off the dirty cleaning solution and rinse the ceramic tile surface with clean water in a dusty or wet vacuum.

·         Take the drying time.

·         If the unpainted porcelain tiles are stained, you should use a more aggressive cleaning method.

·         Polished Tiles For a polished or glazed porcelain tile, follow the instructions below for general cleaning. 

·         Clean the vacuum from the floor or clean it.

 

Use untreated dry dust mop instead of dust.

·         Clean the floor with a mild cleaning solution.

·         The concentration of the detergent should be 50% less than the amount used for the polished porcelain tile floor.

·         Rinse the ceramic tile floor with clean and clear water.

·         Dry carefully to increase gloss and prevent water spots.

 

Tile with texture Textures porcelain tile surfaces require additional cleaning procedures. Just a standard wet mop will not effectively clean such a surface. It should clean it more often and do it in a certain way.

 

To clean a surface with textures, perform the following steps:

·         Clean off the floor or vacuum dust and debris. For cleaning, use a soft hair broom and clean in two directions.

·         First, sweep diagonally along the direction of the tile and completely clean any foreign matter that may exist in the texture.

·         Soak the surface in hot water with a neutral cleaning solution and stir. Leave the cleaning solution on the floor for 5-10 minutes.

·         Again, rub the floor with a brush in two directions.

·         Rinse the ceramic tile floor with clean and clean water to remove the cleaning solution.

·         We recommend that you rub the floor with a wet mop on a regular basis once a day in heavy traffic areas.

 

Prevention and safety measures:

·         To keep the ceramic tile floor above the tip, use the tips below.

·         Do not wash porcelain tile flooring with ammonia. Also, do not wash with bleach and/or cleaning agent containing acid.

·         Acidic and ammonia-based cleaners may change the color of the grout.

·         Do not use oily detergents, wax cleaners, or sealants.

·         Do not use dyes or colored reagents on porcelain tiles that are not painted.

·         Use the rug at the outdoor entrance to prevent sand from sticking to the floor of the tile.

·         Do not use steel wool pads. If the steel wool pad is loose, the grout may rust.

 

© 2018 Judith Collins


Author's Note

Judith Collins
For more information visit dustsmasher.com

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on September 29, 2018
Last Updated on September 29, 2018
Tags: Ceramic Tile