How you wrote my life

How you wrote my life

A Story by Julesxbookie
"

Aiden, a famous romance novelist (at least famous in the book world) what makes him so unique is that he bases his characters on real people. He lives with them for a while taking notes and learning a

"

It was Saturday the eighth of April two thousand and seventeen you would probably think I knew that because I took all those notes of silly things. Honestly, I only remember because that day my fans were raving about how I haven't written a new book in about a year.I was on the hunt for new characters I wasn't even started on a book so I needed to find interesting people. I always hated finding female characters most of then tried too hard to be unique or were chatty ladies ugh. New york why do you have so much rift raft people around here, the first day back and I didn't feel welcome.I'll ever complain though because that fateful day is where I first met you, welcome to chapter one: the day we met.

I walked out of the subway my feet dragging after a long train ride of looking for a strong female lead I was tired of the sight of anything moving.Hardley looking where I was going I bumped into a girl cloaked in a black hoodie even though it was pretty warm out. Her brown eyes looked from under the thick cloth "sorry" I mumbled uninterested in the strange girl. She barely grunted in response brushing past me and going ahead. As a romance novelist, I've always believed in the sappiest things especially love at first sight many friends always say that's not how the world worked maybe that's why I became a writer to live in my fantasies. As soon as the girl moved ahead I was mesmerized  I loved the"bumped into each other and fell in love" stories but alas that's not how the world works. I watched as she swayed in a hurried fashion walking down the busy street I was hoping she would come back in a cheesy way, a goofy smile on her lips like in the movies or my books. I pushed on looking at laughing girls ugh how boring maybe the lack of sleep was making me evil or was it the train ride? Suddenly screaming and yelling burst out ahead of me it was the same hoodie girl but she was getting yelled at by some lady.Being the heroic romantic that I am I ran and separated the two women "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON"? the older lady clawing on my arm yelled out that the hoodie girl mumbled something rude about her under her breath. The cloaked figure pleading for her to understand that she didn't"I was thinking about sucky sales going on at other stores and said how pathetic".The older lady dryly said that this hooded rat was probably trying to steal from me also that crossed a new line for the girl she took her hoodie off exposing her smooth skin and flowing hair. You know what? she said while she narrowed her eyes I'm going to be late on a great sale so unless you want to arrest me for hurting your feelings while not even talking about YOU then go ahead ill be at the super plex she turned on her heel and walked off. My heart stopped blocking out the old lady and her complaints I knew she was the one she was my female lead.

© 2017 Julesxbookie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on April 20, 2017
Last Updated on April 20, 2017
Tags: #author, #love, #girl, #boy, #relationships, #teenfiction

Author

Julesxbookie
Julesxbookie

About
I'm a basic writer i mostly write fan fictions and stories. more..