A catalyst for consciousness

A catalyst for consciousness

A Chapter by J camp
"

This is a speculative piece on the molecule referred to as Dmt and its nature in all of this.

"
Well just in case you've been living under a rock for the last twenty years let me explain what this chemical is because it could possibly be the catalyst for the human experience itself.
Dmt is found  naturally in humans and a vast variety of living creatures,plants and animals alike.
It is  recreational as a very powerful psychedelic drug
 Its said to  induce  an almost hyper real state of consciousness that when smoked usually last somewhere between fifteen and thirty minutes. 
There is other methods of administration however these are a less pure form of Dmt as in Ayahuasca ceremonies When this is done its normally stomached in a brew of the before refined chemical in its more natural form causing a much longer but less intense experience.
The experience can be other worldly even divine to some.
 Those fifteen minutes of earth time to some feel like months inside this trip.
   Furthering the notion of just how relative time really is.
What causes us to dream? A very very minuscule amount of this stuff.
I don't know about you but I've had some very,very vivid dreams. 
  Some that dare I say felt more real than this coma were all in?
Here is what I'm getting at.  
   If just a little bit of this stuff can cause long lasting very vivid dreams,than what can say ...a whole entire  flood of this stuff do to you?
 Lets say all of the Dmt in your brain was released at once.
    Not just the very small amounts that are secreted when you sleep.
    All of what you have in your brain. 
  All at once.
You would experience something perhaps other worldly,maybe.
   Or you might just keep living on your normal day to day life like you would usually do because the experience could be so powerful that you may not even realize your under the influence of this chemical.
   Days would turn to nights and nights to days, hypothetically this experience could last in your head for lets say, A life time?
   
   How would you know how long its been if time is truly relative and so little of this stuff can  make fifteen minutes feel like week, months even years?
What I want you to play around with in your head at the moment is the notion that possibly,just maybe life is one big trip.
 Death and birth are two sides of the same coin and you never really die but just jump from experience to experience learning, observing,experiencing and loving.
They say when your born Dmt is released into your brain and when you die its released. These are massive amounts not minuscule ones.
  If time is really an illusion than you are already dead
 Sorry to say guys however be happy because  you were just born at the same time and none of this matters anyways.
 Its all you and its nothing. Right?
 Enjoy the ride and don't get swept up under the rug that society has put before you.
I say to you work for yourself, for your enjoyment. Not for money.
 Do you really think God would not provide for you? After all remember you are his son right?
Just keep living but play around with some of what I talked about in hopes it may free you from the constrains of the material world. You were born to fly,and fly high you will.


© 2017 J camp


Author's Note

J camp
I sounded like Yoda in the end ha ha.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
Added on January 31, 2017
Last Updated on January 31, 2017
Tags: Dmt, philosophy, ego, self, happiness, enlightment


Author

J camp
J camp

Columbus, OH



About
Hi, I'm Julian. I used to write as a kid pretty often. Not as often as I would have liked. In school I was always the kid the teachers would commend on my poetry and short stories and I took pride in.. more..

Writing
Inhale Inhale

A Poem by J camp


Synopsis Synopsis

A Chapter by J camp