Pen on paper

Pen on paper

A Poem by JulianaSun

Sometimes I feel as if I´m telling the same story over and over again. 
Only the words and the characters change...
Maybe I´m stuck.
Maybe we´re all born with only one truth imbedded in our veins,
and we can do nothing but speak it again and again...

© 2015 JulianaSun


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AE
I feel you! I completely understand! It's like everything is a different variation of the same story, the same event, the same dream. I do not know why I felt like I was only one who felt that way, but you showed me I'm not.

I love the line that says, "Maybe we´re all born with only one truth imbedded in our veins." Maybe that story is us, and if we feel stuck, we're simply not exploring it enough. Stories are slanted truths, lies, that pave the way to an ultimate truth. That one truth is infinite. We just need to be brave enough to delve deep within ourselves and muster up the courage to tell it better.

Posted 7 Years Ago


no one can understand how fate works, maybe we are indeed stuck in a loop that keep repeating it self, or we are the one who are making the same mistakes over and over.
very good one, keep it up.

;)

Posted 7 Years Ago


hells to the yes. and when you get tired of even your own words. this is well presented and more than a surface question. i dig in this dirt several times a day. thanks for putting it to rest for me. well done!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Hm, I sure can relate to the sentiment. I also get the feeling that I'm using the same characters over and over again... oh well, as long as the readers don't notice...
Great piece J, to the point and quite uncomfortable for fellow writers ;-)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Groundhog day.....an enchanting psychological write....nicely done.

Posted 8 Years Ago


We are but characters in our own life stories...
I Like this one.

Posted 8 Years Ago


hells yes. feel like this often. stagnate and useless and doomed to repeat it. way to go kid

Posted 8 Years Ago


You may be telling the same story over and over again..
I wont mind...You are telling it in the most creative way anyway!
😊

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

372 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 20, 2015
Last Updated on August 20, 2015
Tags: story, write


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..