Looney Tune Rhymes

Looney Tune Rhymes

A Poem by JulieNorell
"

Very random and kinda Dr. Seuss like with my own twist! C:

"

Oh! the sun the heat the brilliant blue sea!

Woe to the water, the coral and the white sand

For pollution fills our land.

And evolution that made our hand

And the band that plays a funny brand to a funny dreamland,

Which experiences it firsthand and demands for more.

Though the fickle may enjoy a pickle,

The hicks enjoy sticks and the Mick’s…Oh who knows! But the mellow enjoy yellow and the brown enjoy a clown.

But the clown! Oh the clown! The clown, he hates brown and he has a big frown and he won’t say a noun to the crown of a king! So the king gets a thing, a big mean thing to make the clown say a noun for the king!

But this big mean thing! Oh the big mean thing! He’s just a big teen who loves to be clean and is in love the queen, but the king is to keen and takes a big bean to make a big scene with a giant! But the giant is defiant and becomes a client of the lawyer down the road! But this lawyer is an employer of a man named Sawyer who is a destroyer of power! Sawyer is sour and walks for an hour just to cower at the glower of the defiant giant! So he takes a big flower and makes the defiant giant sneeze! But the sneeze! Oh the sneeze! The sneeze is a big wheeze that makes the king tease the snot out of him. A witch takes the snot and puts it in a pot with Hansel and Gretel in the kettle. They bang on the metal but it does no good and Hansel and Gretel are dead. But along comes red riding hood with a basket full of good spreading rainbows all about! But then comes the wolf! Oh the wolf who fights with lots of pigs, he eats the pigs and digs and digs to bury the bones in his yard!

He caught a guard and made him into lard had a party and starred in a show!

But the curtains are closing on Looney tune land and the sun is begging to set. So say goodbye to the fairytale land and the hand made by evolution.

© 2011 JulieNorell


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is really interesting. It seems like its from the perspective of a kid which makes this really fun to read. Great work.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Awesome stuff. Really loved it. Keep up your amazing work.

Posted 12 Years Ago


twist baby, twist!! you're doing a great job with it :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


Feels free and fun to me.

Posted 12 Years Ago


tha tha tha thats all folks

Posted 12 Years Ago


its fun to have fun , this is fun

Posted 12 Years Ago


P.S. This sounds WAY better if you read out loud in a rambling oldman who lost his mind YEARS ago way :) :P :D I LOVE THIS ONE!

Posted 12 Years Ago


i love it!!! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


It was silly, but I enjoyed it. Kind of thinking like a child again. I think you have something here and hope you work on it some more. If you do I would love to read it again.

Posted 12 Years Ago


very nice, unique and incredible writing

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

516 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 4, 2011
Last Updated on May 4, 2011


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..