A wise man is one who deliberately forgets the bitter memories of his past.

A wise man is one who deliberately forgets the bitter memories of his past.

A Story by Dr. Junaid Shaikh
"

Negative thinking produces a negative personality, which can lead to psychological suicide.

"
LIVING IN THE PAST

WHEN you speak to people, you will find that the majority of them live in a negative state of mind, bearing some grudge or the other against someone else. Perhaps it is difficult to find a positive thinker in the complete sense, in today's world.

Negative thinking produces a negative personality, which can lead to psychological suicide. If you scrutinize people, you will find that their grievances are based on some happenings in the past. If anything unpleasant happens in their lives, they continue to mention it to others and perpetuate it in their own memory. This habit is highly destructive and is the greatest cause for the formation of a negative personality.

Everyone should be made conscious of this so that whenever any unpleasant happenings take place in their lives, they know that they must cast those thoughts into oblivion. They should never mention them to others, but they should try their best to discover some pleasant aspect of these unpleasant experiences and convert whatever is negative in them into something positive, just like a traveller who immediately removes the thorns from his feet when pricked. He does not then make this a part of his living memory.

A wise person is one who deliberately forgets the bitter memories of the past, and who does not let his mind become a jungle of bitter thoughts. There is no other way to lead a successful life in this world.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.facebook.com/maulanawkhan

© 2013 Dr. Junaid Shaikh


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

"In our mind we create the world"======Buddah

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

274 Views
1 Review
Added on December 2, 2013
Last Updated on December 2, 2013
Tags: Thinking, thought provoking, wahiduddin khan articles, positive thinking, article of the day, best, for those who reason, lol, the spirit of islam, psychology, suicide, success, breakup

Author

Dr. Junaid Shaikh
Dr. Junaid Shaikh

India



About
I am here to Share articles of Maulana Wahidudding Khan. You can read more of his work by following wattpad link give below my name The book, 500 Most Influential Muslims of 2009 by Georgetown .. more..

Writing