Fangs

Fangs

A Story by Junert
"

A girl felt like having fun, and the guy two tables away seems okay. But did she had fun?

"
She glanced his way. The dude two tables away had been sitting there for....factly she came to meet him and the bar was emptying out. He'd been staring at her all the while not glancing as she'd been doing. Her nails grazed the edge of the glass. She dipped a finger in and licked the alcohol content of it. The guy was not bad. Men in black always have some beautiful dark aura. The black leather overall jacket he wore suited an assasin. She figured he'd be in some dirty jeans pants. Him sitting and the bar lights being dim allowed little to be seen. " Some fun tonight girl." She whispered to herself as she made her way to join him." Hi, may I join? " His nod was the only confirmation that he was aware of her presence. He kept staring at the table she had sat less than a minute ago. " I am Katt." She stamped her glass on the table to have his attention. It did work but he just nod. He looked her in the face. His eyes were strange. A mixture of amber and wine..nothing like her scarlett green ones. " Nice eyes." A nod. " Don't you talk? " This time he smiled revealing an arguing set of white teeths with two rather unnormal long canines. Well not so long. His lips looked glossed. " So you are a 'Twilight' fun huh? " His eyes darken, his face almost scowling. He was upset about what she said. " Nice lips." His smile widening. His voice was smooth. Katt smiled. " Take off those fake fangs. Am not a vampire fun." He got angry again. His eyes flashing red. " Do I look like a stupid teenager?" She shot him a disapproving look. " Thats rude. Thought you were a gentleman." He winced, faking hurt by her words. " Am glad you've changed your mind about that ...because am far from gentil." He smirked with every word said. " Well rude is better..." She stumbled on her words and he completed for her. " ...for fun tonight huh?" She had no clue he heard what she only whispered to herself. "And we may go start that now...I'M STARVING." Revealing those fangs that somehow makes her stomach clench. " Naughty? Rude and naughty is so great." She said. He grabbed her by the arm and stormed into the closest washroom that happens to be a ' Ladies'. " I always like my fun with my preys in a loo." His words drew some fear from her..but as jovial as she was she took it as talks of a vampire wanna be. His eyes turned a mist of dark lust, getting turned on by the fear he erupted out of her. With a swing he took possession of her lips. So swift that she couldn't tease him as she'd wished. Their tongues intertwined. Everything going into a blissful ambience. He cupped her butt and pressed her on his hardness. Attracting a moan from her making him groan with anticipation. Their kiss taking on higher levels of erotic exploration. They parted to regain some breath." Your ears are pretty. " He nibbed on her earlobes and licked the inside of her ears. Making her moist in her forest of ecstastic pleasure. Slowly his tongue trailed down her ear to her neck, feeling every vein. Veins pulsing blood. Fresh blood consuming his soul. He kissed lightly and tongue-cleaned the spot he planned of taking his drink from. She loved love bites andwas expecting just that. He pulled his head to look her in the face for the last time. His eyes were now bright red andhis unhuman canines enlongated. " Vampire. A real vampire!!! " Her attempted scream being barely an audible moan as his hand found her crotch and sunking his fangs into her blood pumping vessel. He took all, thightening his grip as he got lost in his surge for satisfaction..pushing two strong fingers into her wetness. He felt her go limp in his arm. Her body fully drainedof every pint of blood it had. Retrieving both fangs and fingers at the same time, he brushed his lips over hers. Saying to the corpse, " I'm Brett, three hundred and fifteen years. "

© 2013 Junert


Author's Note

Junert
Thanks for reading. Now please do give a honest feedback.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I am a big fun of vamp stories and I enjoyed this one a lot. You have a few wording mistakes you could easily get rid of if you used word autocorrect but I saw you upload from your phone so it's fine.
i like the way you describe the whole scene and their feeling.


Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Junert

11 Years Ago

Thanks my dear, then you would like my other vampire story : A Beautiful Man
F.P. Chat

11 Years Ago

I have already noticed there is a story of a beautiful man...it's the next one i will read! :)
.. read more



Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
tragic end! and a dark tale. I like it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is a amazing and beautiful story.
I love it!
You did a magnificent job.
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


Junert

11 Years Ago

Thank you.
Im clapping as i type....lovely just lovely...

Posted 11 Years Ago


Junert

11 Years Ago

Thanks so much.
A short and oh, so sweet! erotic vampire tale. Sort of has an underlying moral to it as well. Be careful who you choose to have your casual encounters with, It just may come back to, uh, bite you!
Nicely done...

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Junert

11 Years Ago

I'm glad you liked it.
A very well written story, some minor mistakes that I'm sure you are already aware of, but very well written none the less.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Junert

11 Years Ago

Thank you. I'm glad you liked it.
Ok it has great erotic tones but it is written fairly crudely and with lots of errors. More attention to spelling and grammar.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Junert

11 Years Ago

Thank you, I have noticed. I appreciate this.
I am a big fun of vamp stories and I enjoyed this one a lot. You have a few wording mistakes you could easily get rid of if you used word autocorrect but I saw you upload from your phone so it's fine.
i like the way you describe the whole scene and their feeling.


Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Junert

11 Years Ago

Thanks my dear, then you would like my other vampire story : A Beautiful Man
F.P. Chat

11 Years Ago

I have already noticed there is a story of a beautiful man...it's the next one i will read! :)
.. read more
Gives a good reason not to have one-night stands.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Junert

11 Years Ago

Lol yeah right. Will you kindly teach me how to add a story to my library and mark one as favourite?
This was pretty good. You are very descriptive. Although, in the future, might I suggest separating into a new paragraph whenever someone new starts talking? It helps the flow a bit, I think. Anyway, great job. This is a very interesting perspective on vampires. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Junert

11 Years Ago

I really appreciate what you're doing or rather saying. Unfortunately I use my phone in writing and .. read more
Admiral Kirk

11 Years Ago

Oh, okay. :) That's cool. I'll have to read some more of your work soon.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

529 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 1, 2012
Last Updated on February 15, 2013
Tags: vampire, fangs, fun, bar

Author

Junert
Junert

Tema, Greater Accra, Ghana



About
I'm intrested in writing and reading fictional novels. Also wants to make friends with people with such intrests. more..

Writing
My Carolina My Carolina

A Poem by Junert



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..