A New World Order

A New World Order

A Story by Junert
"

What's wrong with the old one?

"
A New World Order. Now this scares me. Illuminati, Freemason, lots of secret societies. Why are they secret anyway? What I want to know is what is wrong with the current world? Why make it a one world with one rule? Now one cannot watch a cartoon without fearing it will lead to their doom. All our favourite celebrities are said to be demonic puppets. When listening to a song, you have to reverse to know the secret message. Whether people sell their souls to the devil for fame and wealth, I do not know. But if that is fact, then they more than we all know there is a God. For God created the devil. His mistake. I read in this new world order creed, sex for salvation. They believe we've been hypocritic enough. That we all think sex. Even vote the sexier of competitors for power. The priest that is sexy. So they are promoting sex. Free ourselves from hypocrisy. Sex in the park. Sex with the dead. Erotic novellas. Romance with dark characters. How paranormal draws people. How fairytales are going adult. There are exposed bumps and tits in our cartoons. Sex was created by God. Beautiful and natural. Making a Bible for homosexuals means nothing. Now I have to open my eyes. Get a sound and alert mind. I have to know the mark. I have to avoid the mark of the beast. I believe in Jesus. And I believe in Heaven and Hell. It doesn't hurt to believe. You lose nothing if the world doesn't end. If it was all a faux. Another great fiction. But I do want to be saved. I do want eternal happiness. I'm not holy nor pure. But I don't want to be tainted. I can't be in hell. The good thing is that Satan knows the end. He knows he'll fail. When the movies end, the bad is punished. He only want others to burn with him. Let them that have ears listen. Jesus saves.

© 2013 Junert


Author's Note

Junert
I write this from my confused head. My craving for what is right. To make the right choices. I do judge no one. So may no one judge me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

you and this piece together equate the geniality, how you make us readers expand our visions, stand up and look for answers - even if in the end they aren't totally reachable. "But if that is fact, then they more than we all know there is a God. For God created the devil. His mistake" i loved this, don't really know how to explain why, though. it's like a punch in my belly, yet it makes me almost smile because.. woah.

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Junert

11 Years Ago

I'm glad you saw something of essence. That you get the meaning. Thanks.



Reviews

TRUTH!!! we will not fall to this armageddon because consciousness, everyone must fight for consciousness this trip don't turn to babylon system because anytime a man try to become God him become a devil. RASTAFARI SISTREN
"why are you stressing out yourselves to be wealthy you should be thinking of yourselves that you're healthy you gain the world only to lose your body"

Posted 10 Years Ago


I read some reviews...well people sure have beliefs!....surely anything that has a beginning has an ending. If u don't believe the words in the Bible and Christ you are very well of like the Illuminati cause you both have the same state of mind on God, Jesus the Christ and on Heaven and whether you like it or not you will definitely perish. I don't know why people say there is no God...did you ever read the bible and still believe he doesn't exist??? well if you did I am most sorry cause you are already condemned.."my people perish for the lack of knowledge"...This earth...if not the solar system will be destroyed not because of some global warming or whatever scientific explanation..there is going to be a fight between the Saints and the Antichrists i.e the condemned... Very soon we that read the bible are already seeing signs of THE END...you choose now to save you soul by giving it to the maker or loosing it forever...no amount of money, Beauty, Cars, Houses can equate eternal life...this world has grown so old to deceive us...They are all Vanity...even a King that had more than you could ever imagine said so...if you think you are so wise...Challenge your maker on judgement day...Hope no one that sees this this is bind...cause am not saying "let him who has ear hear"...now those that don't even have ears can see this....
PS. if you are touched you can always get a bible and challenge your confused mind..(or download) and i also recommend you watch or read the trilogy "left behind"
_Cassy Samuels





Posted 10 Years Ago


I think in most ways, few people are more to blame than you.
You are among what is like 1% of the humans who are aware of what is happening.
When you accept that, you see that most everyone else is too stupid or self involved to even be aware. There is a community of people who think as you do. They call the masses, SHEEPLE, and they frequently say, I want to AWAKE THE SHEEPLE. The sheeple must awaken.

All of this is based on a subjective and ultimately a godless religion idea - based on Creationism of Judaism - that we are all equal.

We are not all equal.

It is no different than if a talking Caesar intelligent ape from Planet of the Apes came to Earth. Then, the intelligent goes to the zoo to AWAKEN his brothers. The fact is, native Earth lower apes are not people and they are not that smart.

So: we have what amounts to a war.
I know why they do it.
They get MONEY, HEALTH CARE, PLEASURE, VACATION, SEX, BEAUTY, CARS, HOUSES, everything.
I know why they do it. From their point of view, there is no God, so you only have one life, so you may as well enjoy it with wealth and power. They actually don't have any reason to care what happens to the universe after they die. They will be dead.

So, you are awake. You are not a member of the sheeple subspecies.
Your enemy knows this.
So, they do what I would do, if I was one of the evil elite.
I would TRAIN YOU to say WE all the time.
As an actual awake person, you might be a threat to them.
But instead, you hang around your neck the dead weight of the we... the sheeple.
And I can't imagine how you don't know... do the sheeple LIKE YOU?
No. Not at all. The sheeple HATE you. The sheeple call you conspiracy theorist (as trained by tv their God) Conspiracy Theory = any information contrary to the information owned by the billionaire tube-channels called mainstream media. You DISOBEYED the rulers, so the sheeple attacked you. They called you a tin foil hat wearing extremist, even a terrorist. They dumped sophistry brainwash words all over you, idiot trigger words like denier, conspiracy, racist, extremist, anti-Semite... anything to cause turmoil and....

prevent you from making any progress.

The fact is there is a WE... which is YOU, and ME, and other people who are awake, freedom fighters, survivors in a zombie world 'They Live' drones who are our enemies.

You bring the ENEMY to our beds. You bring the ENEMY into our we.
The sheeple are the enemy. Not part of the we.
I never poisoned an ocean.
I don't own any chemical factories.

Our subspecies will go extinct, and perhaps we should.
The killer thinking ape is not killer enough.
The enemy, are OF US, they are also awake.
They see the sheeple for what they are, slaves.
Their less evolved minds are casually and instantly programmed by sophistry and propaganda.
YOU ARE immune to it.
They are not.
Yes, we could program the sheeple with good things.
We could program the sheeple with art and music and science and poetry rather than drugs and sex.
We could.
What we can't do is make them more evolved.

Stand with your own kind.

No messiah EVER awoke the sheeple.
Jesus failed.
Mohamed failed.
You will not awaken the sheeple.

Embrace your own kind.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Cassy Samuels

10 Years Ago

wow...you've written alot...which sums down to Jesus failed????
It seems to me like greed and stupidity are consuming the human race at parallel rates. As the greed increases...so does the stupidity. It's why we poison the oceans....cut down the rain forests...accelerate global warming. We are killing our future on this planet and we don't have another. I don't believe in a devil or a hell. I believe it would take a "mistaken" God to create such things. And I don't believe in a flawed God. I believe in a perfect Creator. I MUST believe in a Creator from the evidence before me; not because of anything I've been told or what is written in any book. If a man comes upon a city that is uninhabited he knows full well that although there are no people there, the city did not build itself. The Creation is flawed then, not the Creator. The earth has been surrendered to the governance of human kind and like the governments of individual countries it is full of avarice and vanity. The rulers steal from the poor to become rich and grind the hard working people into the dirt beneath their feet. They use war and taxes as tools. But the Great Ruler will not excuse them. Hell is nothing but a separation from God. If you take a flower from the light it dies. If you take a fish from the water it dies. God is our water and our light. But we are not stolen away from God unless we choose to remove ourselves by utter disdain for our fellow creatures. The soul that forgets God and his fellow man has separated himself from God of his own accord and signed his own death warrant. There is a death of the flesh and a death of the soul. I put before you the paths of life and death. Choose wisely. The way of life is peace, love, joy, hope, beauty and wisdom. The darkness of the path of death is all around. We see it everywhere in life. But we do not have to go there. Just my thoughts and beliefs.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Fabian G. Franklin

10 Years Ago

I will also say that any religion which claims to love God but has hate in its doctrine is a lie. An.. read more
It is a glimpse into your mental world. Heaven/hell, God/ devil.
I guess there is a lot of religious fundamentalism in your country.

If you pay attention to science, history, great literature and poetry it can only enrich you more - it will not hurt you.

Posted 10 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
BL
You have covered a lot in this outpouring, conspiracy, the idea of God, good versus evil, corruption and some world politics. You have ended it positively thought that's good, that's strong, that's hopeful.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Very intriguing write Junert, much food for thought here, this reads like a stream of consciousness...many questions without answers. I think, who you call Satan has won on so many levels already, yet, we can't stop believing there is still much good in people. Enjoyed this read.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Junert

11 Years Ago

Seems like that's how it is now, hopefuly won't last forever.
A very hard world to understand. In my time in the Army. I saw murdered woman, old people and children killed by violence and war. Killed because their religion wasn't the same. I did not understand. USA attack a organized country. Destroyed it and act like a savior. Rich countries need to back off and leave the poor countries to fix their own problems. I believe God is sadden by our world. Jesus loved the children. He wanted forgiveness and love to be the way. I pray we change our way or the children being born today will have nothing but misery and war to live for. People with heart and concern must step up before it is too late. Thank you for your thoughts. I wish I had the answer.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Junert

11 Years Ago

The USA in particular uses such ways in destroying humanity. I'm glad someone else had notice that. .. read more
Coyote Poetry

11 Years Ago

Whole world know. Bush had a open arrest warrant for murder of woman and children in Iraq. I hope h.. read more
I actually liked this alot, kinda frantic

Posted 11 Years Ago


God doesn't make mistakes, only his creations do. Nice write. A new world order is certainly being assembled by those who control the wealth of virtually all countries in the world. The real reason we invaded Iraq was because Sadam tried to break away from these evil International bankers, same reason we invaded Libya and killed Ghaddafi. Most Americans don't know who that the real leaders of their country are: The Rothschilds.

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

784 Views
15 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 20, 2013
Last Updated on March 20, 2013
Tags: Christ, satanic, illuminati

Author

Junert
Junert

Tema, Greater Accra, Ghana



About
I'm intrested in writing and reading fictional novels. Also wants to make friends with people with such intrests. more..

Writing
My Carolina My Carolina

A Poem by Junert



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..