A New World Order

A New World Order

A Story by Junert
"

What's wrong with the old one?

"
A New World Order. Now this scares me. Illuminati, Freemason, lots of secret societies. Why are they secret anyway? What I want to know is what is wrong with the current world? Why make it a one world with one rule? Now one cannot watch a cartoon without fearing it will lead to their doom. All our favourite celebrities are said to be demonic puppets. When listening to a song, you have to reverse to know the secret message. Whether people sell their souls to the devil for fame and wealth, I do not know. But if that is fact, then they more than we all know there is a God. For God created the devil. His mistake. I read in this new world order creed, sex for salvation. They believe we've been hypocritic enough. That we all think sex. Even vote the sexier of competitors for power. The priest that is sexy. So they are promoting sex. Free ourselves from hypocrisy. Sex in the park. Sex with the dead. Erotic novellas. Romance with dark characters. How paranormal draws people. How fairytales are going adult. There are exposed bumps and tits in our cartoons. Sex was created by God. Beautiful and natural. Making a Bible for homosexuals means nothing. Now I have to open my eyes. Get a sound and alert mind. I have to know the mark. I have to avoid the mark of the beast. I believe in Jesus. And I believe in Heaven and Hell. It doesn't hurt to believe. You lose nothing if the world doesn't end. If it was all a faux. Another great fiction. But I do want to be saved. I do want eternal happiness. I'm not holy nor pure. But I don't want to be tainted. I can't be in hell. The good thing is that Satan knows the end. He knows he'll fail. When the movies end, the bad is punished. He only want others to burn with him. Let them that have ears listen. Jesus saves.

© 2013 Junert


Author's Note

Junert
I write this from my confused head. My craving for what is right. To make the right choices. I do judge no one. So may no one judge me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

you and this piece together equate the geniality, how you make us readers expand our visions, stand up and look for answers - even if in the end they aren't totally reachable. "But if that is fact, then they more than we all know there is a God. For God created the devil. His mistake" i loved this, don't really know how to explain why, though. it's like a punch in my belly, yet it makes me almost smile because.. woah.

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Junert

11 Years Ago

I'm glad you saw something of essence. That you get the meaning. Thanks.



Reviews

you and this piece together equate the geniality, how you make us readers expand our visions, stand up and look for answers - even if in the end they aren't totally reachable. "But if that is fact, then they more than we all know there is a God. For God created the devil. His mistake" i loved this, don't really know how to explain why, though. it's like a punch in my belly, yet it makes me almost smile because.. woah.

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Junert

11 Years Ago

I'm glad you saw something of essence. That you get the meaning. Thanks.
This is a mind boggling piece and something that will make someone ponder about it. You're right, that sometimes it was harder to have options so was it harder to choose an option from that also. It may be hard but everything is lead to our instincts we can just pray after and hope that it will be a right choice. If our choice lead us astray then we should make the right road again.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Junert

11 Years Ago

Yeah we can take another road if the one we're own leads to a dead end. But what if on the wrong roa.. read more
Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

That's a deep way to say it but I agree
I Loved this piece, you covered an array of topics from soul selling, sex, evil, and etc.
It is a very thought provoking and I think people need to hear this message
so that it can at least began to open their eyes to whats really going on. You talked about the "All our favourite celebrities" this is line is such a big deal because celebrities are used to make evil appeal, to the masses. Well, not only the celebrity but the celebrity lifestyle. The way they glamorize the life of the so called "super star" it makes people willing to do anything to achieve that status. At the point once you are soooo open to the fame and the spotlight then you will be susceptible to just about anything no matter how evil because your chasing wealth and prosperity. Not that wealth and prosperity are evil within themselves its just that people are willing to do anything to get those things and at that point people are willing to do evil.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sex has no real appeal to me. Am I wierd? The world is God's sandbox and the Devil's playground. It seems to me that God isn't planning anything it terms of eliminating evil and the Devil is just giving it one hell of a ride. We really have to just deal with what we have. Good and bad. Nice write, Jun. It made me think.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Junert

11 Years Ago

Yeah, it gets one thinking and now your review's got me thinking extra.
char

11 Years Ago

Good or bad thinking? :)
Junert

11 Years Ago

Confused? Cos that's always what happen when I think about such things.
Hi Junert a thought provoking piece presenting a most disturbing picture. Would Rwanda be the Devil's doing, making him more powerful than God or did God just nod off?
I heard Pope Francis talk the other day and he preached blind faith. Is that a metaphor for simply abdicating human responsibility and blaming God or the Devil?
Sure we have more exposure to sex these days. In the past it was hidden but still went on in terms of rape and infidelity and debauchery. So being more open gives people more insight into what is and what is not right. More women can expose gang rape in India. Is that bad or good? Sex is a precious comodity and I believe in the union between man and woman. It is a union to be celebrated and imortilised and so long as two people consent it is something to be given freely in this day and age. Oops better stop now!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Junert

11 Years Ago

Yeah I understand your point. I've wondered same too. Why didn't God destroy His creation when he tu.. read more

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

784 Views
15 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 20, 2013
Last Updated on March 20, 2013
Tags: Christ, satanic, illuminati

Author

Junert
Junert

Tema, Greater Accra, Ghana



About
I'm intrested in writing and reading fictional novels. Also wants to make friends with people with such intrests. more..

Writing
My Carolina My Carolina

A Poem by Junert



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..