Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by JustNonsenseAndSugar

The Prophet cradled his head on his fingertips, the visions threatening to overwhelm him. 
"From the river she came. The river she'll return." He closed his eyes, his voice cracking. Evix's quill scratched across the rough parchment they used to record. "Villian's touch she shall yearn. Of traitors heart she will learn." His bony fingers stretched to the stars that shown above him. The ceiling of his observatory lay open to the sky. "Death upon the swiftest wing, silent touch, prophets sing. Oceans rise to the call. Fire burns, killing all. Bitter tongue within fangs bite tested by Moonlit rite. Lion tamed by lambs fury. Raven turn swan, so shall be. Heed my words: do not test fate. Pray that she is not too late.  I am the Prophet who's eyes are closed: Listen now to the words I've prosed.Listen well, heed the call for if Monsters rise, They'll kill us all." He pulled down his hands to his thin chest. "When the second son appears in the sky, this will happen.


© 2018 JustNonsenseAndSugar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on January 22, 2018
Last Updated on January 22, 2018


Author

JustNonsenseAndSugar
JustNonsenseAndSugar

Somewhere, MI



About
I lack understanding of others so it is difficult for me to comment on your writing. If you ask me to specifically, I will try to do my best however. I will try to comment on writing but I normally av.. more..

Writing