Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Janelle

Before You Continue Reading


This book is not meant to be shared with anyone. There are many reasons why this has not come in contact with the whole world and it is mandatory that it stays this way.

If not, fear your life.


If you are currently reading this book, it means you have been chosen by the Order. Don’t question anything, just read.


If you have not met with the Head of the Order and you are completely lost, Stop Reading.


By the end of the first chapter, it is sure that your identity will have been discovered. From that moment, our authorities will then find you, take the book from your hands, and take away everything you know.  To be more accurate, we will take you away from everything you know. Contrary to what you may believe, it is impossible for us to erase only a section of your memory. Therefore, it is clearly easier to erase it completely.


Do not worry my dear friend; we will replace your past life with an entirely different one.

If you plan on continuing your read, and have not met the Order, then I say farewell. You won’t remember any of this by tomorrow.


Now, enough of the sweet introductions. Turn to the next page to learn about a new world, that will entirely change your life.

 

Good luck. You’ll need it.



© 2012 Janelle


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very intriguing! If someone read this and DIDN'T want to keep reading, they must be crazy. Of course, usually we as humans do the opposite of what we are told so.. You have an understanding of how the mind works a bit, clearly. I look forward to more, now onto the first chapter! : )

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
1 Review
Added on August 14, 2012
Last Updated on August 14, 2012
Tags: intro, order, secret


Author

Janelle
Janelle

Canada



About
About me... Well I guess we should say that I am the typical mary-jane teenager. My mother is a teacher, my father is a cop, and so I've lived my life quite sheltered yet fascinated with crime. (No.. more..

Writing