The melodious spell

The melodious spell

A Story by Nishita
"

Fairy tales are not that fictional after all! Has anyone ever mesmerized you so much that it took you to a dream land like that in fairy tales?

"
5 feet and 11 inches tall. He sat down with his guitar. They say that music is a way of narrating a story; a way of expressing feelings. He was gifted with that talent. He closed his eyes and the room was filled with silence. He gently stroked the strings of the guitar. His voice filled the room. The song of love gained life as he let out the words from his heart. His dark brown eyes hid a million things behind them; intense love and untold emotions. His voice had pain, love and the eagerness to express what was trapped in his heart. Each stoke on the strings of the guitar said a thousand words. Each line of the song said a story of its own. His lips let out the words of the song but held back the name his heart had written on every word of it. I could feel an unseen wave of love from his heart but at the same time, hear a voice of pain which cried within him. He had a charm of his own. A charm which cannot be described. A charm which went beyond all words. I don’t know if it was the song or his voice which touched our hearts and left us spell bound. I don’t know whether it was the song or his voice which had the power to make us forget the world around us and take us to a different world. A world of silence but filled with emotions. One last stroke on the guitar and he ended the song with its last note. Those few minutes were filled with magic. The magic of music and the magic of love. It wasn’t a song which we hadn’t heard in the past. Yet, there was something which made it so special after he sang it…

© 2017 Nishita


Author's Note

Nishita
There's definitely something about singers and musicians. They have their own way of expressing their feelings. Have you ever felt the same?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on November 12, 2017
Last Updated on November 12, 2017

Author

Nishita
Nishita

Bangalore , India



About
Hi! This is Nishita here from Bangalore, India. I love dancing, acting and literature. A student and an aspiring actress... That's me! more..

Writing
Unshield Unshield

A Story by Nishita