Comming Home

Comming Home

A Story by Justine

He crept up the stairs of the home they shared and went to the bedroom.
He looked across the room to see her asleep on his side of the bed and in one of his shirts, as was always when he was gone. She had fallen asleep with the light on trying to stay awake until he got home.
She lay on her stomach, her head resting on her arms, her bare leg peeking out from under the comforter. He quietly moved to the bedside pausing to look down at her before gently reaching down to tuck a few loose curls behind her ear. He watched her a moment longer then kissed the side of her head, his hand gently moving along the soft skin of her leg as he sat down on the edge of the bed.
She woke slowly, his face coming into focus. Without a word, turning onto her side, she reached up resting her hand on the side of his face, her thumb lightly brushing back and forth; He was home. 
Looking at him softly her hand slowly moving to the back of his neck, her slender fingers combing through the hair on the nape of his neck. Pulling is face closer she kissed him deeply breathing him in. He returned the passion as she moved onto her back. His hand gently moved down under her shirt, the sentation of her skin sent warm sparks through his arms and across his chest. His hand slowly moved over her soft stomach then up her side, his thumb brushed agianst the side of her breast. The sensation cruled through her body wraping around her heart. Her body melted into the sheets under him as she broke the kiss gently to look at him. His fingers tenderly moved back down her body resting on her hip.
"I missed you." she whispered softly looking up at him.
He raised his hand to the side of her face, cuping it as his thumb brushed against it. Looking down into her eyes he could see the warm passion.
"I missed you too." He leaned down brushing her nose with his before kissing her, deeply taking her in as he reached over and turned out the light.

© 2008 Justine


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This story is beautiful. As short as it was..it was very powerful. You can really feel the emotion and chemistry these two people have. Great job!
Keep up the good work,
Lauren

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

401 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 25, 2008

Author

Justine
Justine

CA



About
"If you wore your heart and mind outside on your forehead they'd ALL be lining up just to get a glimpse."{[♥]} **** My style of writing, if I def.. more..

Writing