Loveless Letter

Loveless Letter

A Story by JustinCorrigible

Dear No One,

I write to you from the heart, for as years go by I've come to realize that you are my true soulmate, and most constant companion. It's you that I hold in my arms each night as we drift off to sleep, and your smiling face that I see first each day. Who else would make breakfast every morning? There have been others, on both our parts I know; but you know we return to each other every time, without fail.

At my lowest moments, you're always there. When I sat in my kitchen wiping tears and icing off the floor, because the birthday cake you bought for me fell as I pulled it out of the fridge, wasn't it you that saw me and cheered me up, and then bought me another cake? And when I almost choked on a freezer burrito that Christmas Eve we spent together, wasn't it you who gave me the Heimlich? Haha, I thought I was gonna die! OMG, we got so drunk that night. And the gifts you gave me the next morning were so thoughtful. Remember when I tried online dating, and no matter who I arranged to meet, you showed up like five times in a row? I've never once regretted giving you the key to my apartment.

I love you, from the very bottom of my heart. It's you that I need, and maybe it always was. You that I always know I can rely on. You that has my back when things are bad. You that I can turn to when I'm lonely, because you cheer me up with soft kisses. It's you that tells me what to do when I don't know. You always remind me why life is worth the living. I'm the man I am today because of you. We belong together, you and I. We deserve each other, like No One ever has.

-Me

© 2015 JustinCorrigible


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

loved it :) another very enjoyable story :) keep it up :)

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
1 Review
Added on August 8, 2015
Last Updated on August 17, 2015