2014 New Year's Plague: A Sequence of Poetry

2014 New Year's Plague: A Sequence of Poetry

A Poem by Juton
"

A Poetic New Years Social Prose Commentary

"
 Glittering edge of star dust sand eclipse storm paper born on new holocaust over every underground well source of media day parading truth whilst the propaganda main ocean tide pedestal view regresses backwards in history on Avarice's calendar unique anorexic thin band repeat day by toxic sea no inhuman hand convicted for our world's last phantom appendage journal entry.

   This is the social stigma scape of our sandcastle earth in decay, Mute eyes braille read from deaf lips as blind ears ear of how the world harbinger tallies lives over tunnel no vision board face nameless white cross up opposition side of  unreversible down as a dementia no one ever cared ward patience violated himself with violent fist upon self epidermis lavender to vermilion weather into six inch graves pretending to be false half open try harder gates of heaven again...

II

Disarmed new heroic years grotesque birth of the harbinger one charred black winged angel of the future's atonement method afforded Avarice amidst her greedy no fingers left praise of hell freezing over all hearts on earth, Stone labyrinth of redemption all worship to apathy sung from the drones of heaven!

Between phantom numb limb lines read of inhumanity's damage self caused ever corner scattered ochre born fire ashes of the flames rime froze as the choir sang of aspiration in the highest degree unto pain and all the woes of wasted blinks stolen by sleep the brother of Death, Apollion's ember breathing down your throat at the end of time, As your vacant lungs fill pretend your motives weren't part of the crime!

Increase your life as the qualms of grace pass their judgement from one to the last defiant albeit lonely other!

Above is the tale of Carpe Diem and all the gluttony surveillance delirium lost cause after monetary all mechanism believe they are higher cause is wealth above... 

How lost...

III

    Arms from a conflict amputated left explosion all exploited over by war adopted by the phantom personality doppelgängers known sand castle earth over as poor, Cost of the final act beyond a mourning foul wake up fire distress breath of inhumane regret gulp of acid felt in the final moment.

IV

   Knocked the close hair decorative pin corner out as the triad of a fist fortified with force confided in the chin poster up angle of an upper jagged little square shaped heart pill held ransom in a circle ring box thrusting jabs of angst mimicked in mumbled quasi torn mute lip expressions of hate against any left twitching their bodies over one  batch of floor unsolved riddle opponents stacked ceiling litter secondary box high before the dread beta install equation naught that ended every 1. beyond o version.

V
    Hand backed mountainside of a cliff falling onyx to amethyst stairs face down beyond an unheavenly malignant saving graceless mortal empire of the colourless puppet heart crumbles as the anorexic tolls her saviour's naked thorn murder overhead crown upheld dying form as the mirror blows smoke in the plague winds of glittery paper false testimony emotion terror messages against the hope of fate captured in the throws of addiction beguiled in regret. 

In earnest anticipation of,

© 2014 Juton


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
Added on January 1, 2014
Last Updated on January 1, 2014
Tags: #NewYears2014, #NewYears, #SpokenwordisLife, #poetry

Author

Juton
Juton

Edinburgh, Edinburgh, United Kingdom



About
Algorithymns Poetry™ is a digitally distributed poetry project of nerdity, sharing to inspire equality, learning & creativity for the purpose of ending prejudice, social stigmas & bullying. more..

Writing
Hive Mind L II Hive Mind L II

A Poem by Juton